Your Palm

On your palm I saw,
Two lines,
One as tall as me,
And one as short as you,

When I smiled at the fact,
You asked,
I replied,
This is you and that's me,
See, how perfectly they meet.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

A/N

What's up, my friend?

So, what's some interesting update of your life?

I don't know much but,

In a conversation we should always keep a room for the possibility of  Being Wrong. By doing that we are automatically giving the other person the possibility of being right. By having the statement, "I might be wrong" in the back of our minds will never lower our confidence. It will instead help us to focus on what's the truth instead of focusing on we being right. And that's what my friend teaches us to be humble which is also the secret ingredient of connecting with others.

Questions;

01. After reading the poem above what do you think, am I aromatic or not?

02. Which world culture is the most fascinating to you?

03. What's the most hilarious moment you witnessed recently?

Just Wondering;

01. What came first, the fruit 'Orange' or the colour 'Orange?'

The inspiration of today's quote that's up in the media was none other than girlsglobe  (low-key she's always confuse, lmao)

Wherever you are stay safe, get vaccinated and don't hesitate to punch the shit outta some shitty people if the need arises.

Sending love goodwill towards y'all.

*Peace*

Until then;
R.B Raven...