Chapter 13 Sasuke?

Start from the beginning

"Im guessing that means you dont want to come with us to save him." He says with a frown. I shake my head. 

"No i wont be coming with you. I already tried in my own way, at this point I think your the push he needs to come back. So promise me this naruto...Promise me that one day we will both bring him back? And we can go on some crazy adventure and beat some bosses" I say with a sad smile. 

"I promise Katsumi-chan! I dont break my promises, thats my nindo! Beleive it!" He says with a smile and a thumbs up. I show him out and I let him go. I get ready to go follow them to make sure they stay safe. I wont participate in the saving of sasuke. But I sure as hell wont let any more of my friends get hurt. 

I grab my katana and follow their chakra signatures. I end up seeing everyone in really bad condition. I immediatly send for help and heal them to the best of my abilities. I may have the basics, but im not nearly as skilled as they need. 

Maybe I do need to beat some sense into Sasuke. He obviously went too far hurting our friends. I rush over and see Naruto and Sasuke engadged in a heated battle. I make some hand signs and use my water style to create a tsunami. 

"What the hell!? Sasuke! I thought you were leaving to learn from other rouges! Not Fucking Orochimaru!" I yell down at them. Im royally pissed off. "Not to mention you hurt our friends!" I yell down at them. I jump off Hashiramas head and stare at the two who stopped mid fight to gawk at my sudden appearance. 

"K-katsumi-chan! I thought you werent going to come with us!" Naruto said. 

"Well I decided to come and make sure everyone was safe! And I come to find everyone in critical condition! Your lucky I came or else they would be dead!" I yell at the two. 

"Well Im sorry, but im not coming back. If I have too, ill kill you both" He says getting ready to charge. I pull out my katana and Naruto takes out a kunai. We all charge at each other and Sasuke ends up knocking us both out with his curse mark. His new found power is overwhelming. 

I wake up in a hospitalk room. Naruto is in the bed next to me looking out the window. "Hey Naruto, how are you holding up?" I ask sitting up. He whips his head around to look at me. 

"Im ok, are you ok? Sasuke got you pretty bad." He says with a sad smile. 

"Im just fine, Im more worried about you and sasuke. You and I landed some pretty nasty hits on him. Hes bound to have been pretty hurt. My guess is he had to get carried away by some of Orochimaru's goons." I say with a sneer when the mention of Orochimaru comes up. "You want to go visit everyone? Last I saw them, they were on the brink of death" I say with a sweatdrop. 

"Yosh! I want to see how they are doing too!" He says with a smile. I get up and so does he. I notice hes still wearing both necklaces and it puts a smile to my face. We end up visiting everyone and we see Jiraya talking to Tsunade. 

We walk up to them and Jiraya notices our presence. "Hey you two, I was just talking to Tsunade about something." He says with a smile. 

"Oh? What were you talking about?"I ask looking at the two. Naruto is intrigued by this point. 

"Well, I was wondering if Naruto would like to come with me on a 3 year trip out of the village. I would be personally training him the whole time." He says. Both of us are star struck. I quickly answer for him. 

"YES! YES HE WOULD! Naruto! Thats so cool!" I say to him.

"I know! Im going to be a real traveler! Dattebayo!" He says. 

"When you get back, ill be a lot stronger. Then we can go and get sasuke back. Ill drag him back by his sorry ass." I say waving my fist. They all sweat drop at my statement.