⇛ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟏𝟒

Start from the beginning

"i've been looking all over for you." aerin whispered, taking a seat across from her. "haven't you heard about jisung getting detention?"

"yeah. he didn't do his homework or something? why is it so important?"

"that's just it, yunhee, at first i thought the same, but now everyone's talking about why he's in detention." she replied, placing her hand down on the table like she was about to announce something big.

"hurry up and tell me then."

"in the morning, he ran into a certain person and from what i've heard, he beat him up. no hesitation. the teachers had to pull him away and now he's got a weeks worth of detention!"

"he what?!" she yelled, making heads turn and madam pince angry. "did the person deserve it at least?"

"i sure hope you'd think so." aerin replied.

"no way. are you telling me what i think you are...? he beat up nikola?" yunhee asked and aerin nodded her head, grinning proudly.

"he sure did."

"i need to find jisung right away." she hastily packed up her stuff and ran for the door while aerin yelled after her.

"he's still in detention, silly!"

"get out of my library!"

yunhee ran down the corridors, pushing past students to find the room where snape would hold detention for the slytherin's. as soon as she made it around the corner from the door, she noticed the blonde haired boy leaving the classroom, with bruised fists.

"jisung." she whispered, pausing for a minute. before he could walk away any further, she began running towards him and when she close enough, she threw her arms around him from the back.

jisung panicked, trying to get her off because he hadn't realised who it was, but when he saw her hands around him and the yellow scarf that was half over his shoulder, he froze. he wasn't relaxed — probably even more panicky — because yunhee, his old friend, was hugging him.

"jisung, you stupid idiot." she said, letting go of him so he could face her. "you beat up nikola?"

"i did." he replied, hesitantly, as he avoided making eye contact. once she grabbed his fist to get a better look at it, he finally looked at her.

"you shouldn't have. your hands..."

"he was talking about you. saying disgusting things. i couldn't help it." he said, as she stared down at his hands, taking in his words. "even if we aren't on the best terms, you were my best friend."

"we can be friends again, jisung." she spoke and her pleading eyes met his widened ones. he seemed to think about it, wanting to agree, but he suddenly pulled his hand away.

"no, we can't. never again can we go back to what we were." he shook his head, turning around. "please take care of yourself."

⚯͛

𝐣𝐚𝐧 𝟏𝟔 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

"are you guys going to hogsmeade today?" yunhee asked when she ran into her friends in the courtyard.