ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟜

Start from the beginning

𝙳- 𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚠
𝙳- 𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚝
𝙳- 𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝
𝙳- 𝚒 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞
𝙳- 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜

𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

~present day~

I was in bed just about to go sleep when I heard a gut wrenching scream and I knew it was Everleigh, I got out of my bed and sprinted to her room, once I opened the door I seen dodger curled up next to her trying to wake her up but she kept saying stuff.

E- stop, stop please

I ran over to her and pulled her into my arms and tried to wake her up

E- No get off me! Get off!!!!!

That's when she shot up with tears streaming down her face hyperventilating trying to take in her surrounds and trying to process she's not where she thought she was.

C- Ev?

She looked at me with panic written all over her face.
So I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

C- it's okay baby, your okay, I'm here.

E- I-it was s-so r-r-real 'sobbing into the crook of my neck'

C- I know baby I know, your safe I've got you I'm not going anywhere.

We sat like this for about 25-30 minutes and it was currently 2:30am. Ev finally calmed down and she was laying on my chest while I was stroking her hair.

C- do you want to talk about it baby?

She shook her head gripping onto my t-shirt even tighter than she was before

C- shhhhhh....shhhhh... it's okay.

I was still stroking her hair when she finally spoke up.

E- it was my dad.

I didn't know what to say when i thought of her dad I pictured all the things he could have done to her and I didn't want to, whatever he did to her must have really scared her for Ev to have a nightmare like this.

E- he was hitting me kicking and slapping me because I came home late from school just trying to work on a stupid project 'she lets out sobs'.

C- it's okay baby he's not going to get you, your safe with me I won't let anything happen to you okay.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing I was absolutely livid how on earth can someone do that to a young girl especially your own daughter it's disgusting.

C- why don't you get some sleep Ev.

E- stay wait me!.... Please.

C- of course baby I'm not going anywhere.

With that Everleigh fell asleep in my arms and not long after I did as-well.
I woke up with the sun shining through the window, I look over at the clock and it was just past 7am. I look down and see Everleigh peacefully sleeping in my arms. I slowly got up not trying to wake her and out a pillow in her arms which she quickly gripped onto, I made my way downstairs and started to make breakfast for her, pancakes with blueberries and strawberries because I know she likes eating health foods.