Will Negan out me to everyone? I can't have that. I don't care about everyone else, but Rick needs to hear it from me. But if I tell him now, then that'll be the only thing on his mind. I won't be able to help anymore because I know Rick, and he'll have me locked in the confines of our home.

"Does Rick cook around here?" Negan asked suddenly. I looked up and furrowed my eyebrows. Why does Negan care if Rick cooks or not?

"He tries," Carl answered, his face still set in stone, "June does all the cooking around here." It was almost as if I wasn't here with them because Negan leaned towards Carl and put his elbows on the table.

"Does she cook good?"

"Really good," Carl nodded, "She made these pancakes a while ago that were the best I think I've ever had." Uh, hello? I'm right here, guys, "She and Selena are constantly in here when she's home, always complaining that she's hungry. I guess now I know why."

"So, kid," Negan grinned and scooted his chair more, "Are you and jailbait doing the nasty?"

"Okay," I interrupted, sparing Carl from the embarrassment and me from being mentally scarred, "What are we waiting for?" Negan finally turned to me and let his smile fall as he leaned back against his chair.

"Well, we were waiting for your baby daddy, but I don't know where the hell he is." He grabbed his bat and set it in the chair next to him, "But Lucille is hungry." I scowled as he tucked a napkin in his shirt and looked at Carl, "Carl, pass the rolls," Carl didn't move an inch and glared at him, "Please."

Carl passed the rolls, neither of us moving to touch our plates. Negan dug in and immediately noticed this, "Eat."

I slowly ate, trying my hardest to stay on his good side, and kept quiet. Carl did the same thing and shoveled some spaghetti in his mouth. I can't deny that the food wasn't good, but eating something that this monster made felt wrong. My stomach gurgled, and my mind started getting the best of me. Feeling outrageously nauseous, I pushed away from the table. Both men turned to me and watched as I slowly rose to my feet and power walked toward the bathroom. I ran the faucet and hunched over the toilet, letting everything I had just eaten flow into the commode. Tears streaked down my face from the amount of force I used to vomit. God, all this vomiting is going to be the death of me.

After rinsing my mouth, I straightened my back and looked at my reflection. My eyes looked scared, but my face was hardened. I refuse to let this man intimidate me. He doesn't know who he's messing with. He doesn't know what I've done to get this far in life, and I'm not about to lie down and take it from a man who thinks the world answers to him. A slight knock echoed through the bathroom, causing me to jump in fright, and Carl's voice penetrated the silence around me.

"You okay in there, June?" I reached for the doorknob and pulled the door open, my hand running through my tangled mess of hair.

"I'm good, kid." I nodded and wrapped my arms around him, pressing him in an embrace. Carl wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head, a sigh escaping him as we relaxed against each other.

"Let me deal with Negan," Carl muttered, "I brought him here. I should be the one that—" I pulled away and stared at him. Did he bring Negan here?

"What do you mean by you brought him here?" I hissed at him. Carl looked down and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. I didn't need him to tell me what he did because it was clear what happened, "You went outside the walls?" I could feel my anger rising and heat spreading across my cheeks as I looked at my rebellious son.

"I took Enid to Hilltop and jumped in the back of one of their trucks." I covered my mouth with a shaky hand and gritted my teeth. "I know you said—"

"I specifically told you not to get into trouble, Carl Grimes," I could feel my voice rising in volume but did nothing to fight it, "You deliberately disobeyed me and—"