"I'm fine."

"Oh, I forgot that you had sex with Ariana so I guess that you're really fine." I mocked. I can imagine Harry's surprised face.

"How did you -" But I cut him off.

"Harry, you had sex with my bestfriend so she told me about it. She even told me that she's still in love with you and I wanted to shake her because she doesn't even know what she's saying." I laughed.

"Yeah, your bestfriend is really crazy about me. Victoria, can you just please come here? I need you." Harry begged, "Please."

"Okay. I'm coming." Without even saying goodbye, I ended the call and decided to take a shower again. After taking a shower, I pulled on some comfy jeans, long sleeves and sandals. I went down the stairs, grabbed my keys, wallet and phone when I saw in my peripheral view the cookies that I made. Since I baked many of it, I packed some of it for Harry. Don't get me wrong, I'm just doing this for the sake of being his personal assistant.

I went out the house, hopped in my car and started the engine. I just hope that Harry will not be a jerk this time.

Harry's Point of View

Laying on my bed, I heard someone knocked on my door, so I guess this is Victoria.

When I opened the door, "Vas happening?"

Zayn.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. I was surprised when Niall, Louis and Liam also popped from Zayn's back and jumped on me. "The hell!" I shouted as they tickled me.

"Stop!" I said as I can't help myself but laugh at what they're doing. When they are done tickling the fuck out of me, Louis held his hand to pull me up.

"Why aren't you going out, mate?" Niall asked, "Are you sick?"

"No, I just wanted to rest. Besides, we're leaving for Japan tomorrow right?" I said and Niall nodded. "Then I guess I just need to recharge for the consecutive tours again."

"We should go out tonight! We're watching Little Mix and we decided to hook you up with this girl that I know you'll have eyes with." Louis said.

"Who?" I wondered who they are setting me up with.

"Kendall Jenner." Liam answered and I dropped my jaw.

"What? Kendall Jenner? Are you kidding me?"

"Nope, we're serious about that. So you mate, have a date to attend tonight. We know that you'll love her. Besides, I know you need a date on the Grammy's and Kendall's a good choice." Zayn said. "You'll love her."

In heard a knock on the door when it opened up, Victoria.

"Harry?" She said, "Oh. I'm sorry, I think you're having a meeting and I gotta - " She was about to leave when I walked up to her and grabbed her arm gently.

"No, we're just chatting. Please stay." I said.

"Are you sure that your bandmates are comfortable with having a stranger around while you're talking about your business?" Victoria asked and I nodded. "Anyways, I brought you this." She gave me a paper bag and I opened it, it was filled with chocolate chip cookies.

"You made these?" I asked her and she nodded. The boys eventually went to us to grab some cookies. I cleared my throat and the boys came to their senses, "Hi Victoria". They all said in chorus.

"Hey." She said. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Grammy's." I answered.

"And Harry's date on Grammy's." Zayn said.

I noticed that Victoria's smiled was suddenly washed up but she managed to change her emotions in no time.

"Really? Who?" She asked.

"Kendall Jenner and they have a date tonight." Liam answered.

"Wow, that's nice." Victoria said and she faced me, "So I guess you should choose something classy to wear tonight."

"Wait, I don't mean to be rude but what are you doing here?" Louis asked.

Victoria was a bit offended by what Louis said so I wrapped my arms around her shoulder, "She's my bestfriend."

"What? Are you kidding us? You're bestfriends with Ariana's bestfriend? You just met a month ago!" Liam argued, "Tell us the truth, Harry."

"Yes, we're bestfriends. We began talking and calling each other after the KCA and we gain each other's trust. Regarding Ariana, she knows about this and she's totally fine about it." Victoria saved my ass from being fired again.

"That's the story." I said to them and I think they bought it.

"Well, you have a beautiful bestfriend then. Perhaps I can hook you up with my man, Hunter Hayes?" Zayn said.

"Actually, Hunter and I are having a duet and we're gonna start recording next week. And about the hook up thing? Nope, I'm not interested." She said as she sat on the couch. "I'm a busy woman and I have my priorities."

"Just give it a try." Zayn insists.

"Nope. I'm also busy with someone else." She said and she smiled at me. I think she's talking about me.

"Who is it?" Louis asked.

"I think the guy's name is Harry Edward Styles." Niall interrupted. Victoria just laughed from what Niall said.

"Nope, not Harry. I liked someone and I'm gonna go out with him this night." She reasoned and I was shocked.

"I didn't know that you're dating someone?" I asked. So she's hiding secrets from me now huh?

"Yes, I am. It's just a date, no biggie." She reasoned.

I smiled at her and give her a pat on the shoulder, "Just be careful on your date tonight. Okay? Goodluck."

Victoria's Point of View

The truth is, I don't like someone and I don't have a date with someone tonight. I don't know why I said that but I felt like angry or I don't know how to explain this feeling inside me.

Wait, am I jealous? No I can't be.

Author's note: Jealous Victoria and I'm loving it. Vote and comment guys! :)