17

⚠️mention of alcohol, mention of blood, swear words, pills⚠️

George had woken up. His head was throbbing, like he had his memories wiped away. The last thing he remembered was Clay singing. George started to sit up and ran his hands over his face.

"Good Morning" Someone said, it startled George.

"Ah!, why are you here?" George shouted looking at Clay that was sitting in the chair near the bed "Oh my god were you watching me sleep?"

"Calm down, first of all your at my house" Clay set his phone down on the dresser "Second you were drunk so I took you here."

"Oh no my mom is gonna be so pissed" George said.

"I already contacted your mom, your fine" Clay said standing up and going to his bathroom and coming out with water and a pill "Take this."

"Thanks" George took the pill and swallowed it down with the water and gave it back to Clay "How bad was I?" George asked.

"Not that bad, you only yelled a lot" Clay said sitting back down.

"Oh crap, your birthday was yesterday" George said then looked at Clay "I'm so sorry that I ruined your birthday."

"You didn't, you actually made it better your quite funny when your drunk" Clay said "Also your welcome."

"Your welcome what?" George said "Oh no what did I do?"

"Saving you from almost getting hit to death" Clay said then held up one of his hands, the hand was wrapped with bandages specifically he knuckles area.

"Clay what did you do?" George said looking at the hand.

"Quick summary, you were drunk bumped into a random guy he grabbed you called you dipshit then I punched him."

"And how many times did you punch him?" George said.

"How am I supposed to fucking know I don't count how many's punches, I get into too many fights that I can't count" Clay said.

"Why do you get into fights often?" George asked.

"What is this 20 questions? Because you already asked about 8 questions total."

"Sorry" George stood up. George looked down and saw a huge, baggy hoodie on him to about his knees with a smiley face. And he had no pants on, only boxers.

"I'm sorry, am I in your clothes?" George asked turning back towards Clay.

"Yes" Clay said.

"Why?" George asked.

"Congratulations you asked 10 questions" Clay clapped.

"Clay" George said.

"Because you had dress clothes on I wasn't gonna let you sleep in that" Clay looked at George.

"Okay, where are my clothes now?"

"Do you always ask these many questions when your recovering from being drunk?" Clay asked.

"I don't know, yesterday was the first time I have ever gotten drunk" George said.

"It was?"

"Yeah, I don't usually go to parties, but I went anyways because you forced me too and it was your birthday" George said.

"Oh, and your clothes are right here" Clay grabbed the clothes that were on his desk and set them on the bed.

"Thank you" George grabbed the clothes and went to the bathroom, and closed the door behind him then came straight back out holding the hoodie.