16

⚠️swear words, alcohol, and blood⚠️

August 12 (Clays Birthday)

It was Clays birthday. George had gotten Clay a neon green basketball the glows in the dark, Sapnap helped him...

It was 12 pm, George had woken up. George put on his reading glasses and sat at his desk with his phone next to him. Under George's desk was green wrapping paper, since George was colorblind Sapnap helped George with the colors the day before. George grabbed some tape and started to wrap the present. After George beautifully wrapped the present he grabbed a white bow and a tag. George set the bow in the middle of the present and then grabbed a black marker. George wrote his name to the 'from' on the tag then Clay next to the 'to' on the tag. George then capped the marker and then their was a ding from his phone. George picked up his phone and unlocked it.

 George picked up his phone and unlocked it

It was from Kai. George had questioned why Kai needs his help but he responded with an simple 'okay'. George picked out a blue buttoned up shirt and black ripped pants, not what his usual clothing. George styled his hair a bit then grabbed the present and put his phone in his back pocket. George walked up to his front door.

"Mom I am going to a birthday party I will be back!" George yelled so his mom could hear him.

"Okay love you sweetheart text me if you need me!" George's mom yelled back.

"Love you too!" George yelled then left the house.

George already knew where Kai lived from previous times they had hung out. George got into his car and started to drive to Kai's house...

20 minutes later...

Kai had this big mansion it is crazy, it actually isn't his parents are like billionaires. George started to knock on the really fancy door, and Kai's parents butler answered.

"H-Hi I'm G-George one of Kai's friends"

"Follow me" The butler opened the door wider and George walked in and the door shut behind him.

The butler is terrifying. It scares George every time. The butler started to walk and George followed. The butler had walked into a ginormous room and Kai was inside.

"Kai your friend George is here" The butler said.

"Okay thank you butler you may leave now" Kai said and the butler left "Hi George thanks for coming."

George looked around it was a ballroom with a stage and many tables and chairs. The whole room looked yellow which is probably green.

"Woah this whole room is filled with colors I can not see" George chuckled.

"It's green" Kai said walking up to George and taking the present from him "I will take this."

"So what do you need help with?" George asked walking to the middle of the room.