The new generation pt. 2

(Your Pov)

Time seemed to go by really fast when I was talking to my uncle. We mainly got to talk about how I've been through the years and what I've been up to. Honestly, nothing that major has been happening back home in Egypt except that I might be an older brother but, that's just a maybe. Other than that nothing really new, more time had passed and we got to a very good topic to talk about.

"So do you know what school you want to go to while you're here?"- Amun

"Would you be okay if I told you, I was kind of hoping I could skip the whole school thing and just work here at your card shop?"- (y/n)

"(Y/n)."- Amun

"I know I know. Wishful thinking. If anything I probably I was just going to pick a school at random and say I thought about it. The only one that I can just think about is a New Domino High School."- (y/n)

What I said seemed to shock my uncle a little bit but, I honestly don't see why. Was someone killed at that school or something?

"Do you mind me asking why that school specifically?"- Amun

"Well I mean. It sounds like a pretty standard School I guess. Normally whenever you have a school named after the city or town it's in that just means it's a pretty common location. And besides it's not like I'm looking for any fancy school or anything like that I'm fine with whatever."- (y/n)

"Ah I see. Well considering we still have some time before it's time to go to sleep. Why don't we have a fun Duel."- Amun

Hearing that I kinda got a little sad but honestly this is my uncle we're talking about so I know for a fact he doesn't mean anything by it. Still though I didn't really like to duel but, I might as well so I just pulled out my deck and set it on the table.

Time Skip

"Looks like you got me uncle I lost."- (y/n)

"More like you weren't really trying. What's the matter? Usually whenever me and you Duel you last way longer than you did just now. Is something on your mind?"- Amun

"Nah, it's just I don't really feel like dueling all that much. I'm gonna go ahead and take my stuff up to my room if that's all right."- (y/n)

"Ah yes, that'll be fine when are you going up and make yourself comfortable I actually need to do a little something down here anyway."- Amun

I just nodded my head and started to walk up stairs. Uncle Amun told me that this card shop is very special, not only do they sell cards but, he also has a area in the back where you can have a dual. Not only that but there's a small kitchen so whenever someone gets hungry or thirsty they can order something. However it's very strict that they only eat in the dining area which is very understandable considering you would want to ruin anyone's cards or ones that haven't been opened yet. So pretty much this building has a total of technically 4 sections, one area where you can buy cards, another for where you can go to Duel, then you have the dining and kitchen area and they're both basically in the same area. Then lastly you have the second floor where my uncle lives which is also his apartment. Sometime went by and I finished unpacking my stuff and looked around my new room.

 Sometime went by and I finished unpacking my stuff and looked around my new room