My world is in your love Chapter-34

Riddhima: But why is Mohit Sharma trying to take revenge on me?

Vansh: Don't get shocked, Riddhima. He has been trying to kill you when you are at the age of four. Do you think that your parents died in a car accident? It was planned MURDER!

Riddhima was stupefied. Riddima couldn't believe the fact that her parents were murdered. Riddhima's legs started to tremble and she was unable to stand. Vansh came and gave a side hug for her support. Rohan's eyes were filled with tears.

Riddhima(screaming): No, this would have never happened. Vansh, Rohan has already told me that our parents died in a car accident.

Riddhima looked at Rohan. From Rohan's tears and his expression, it was enough to tell her that her parents were murdered. Riddhima buried her face in Vansh's chest and started to cry loudly. Vansh hugged her tightly. Vansh tried to pacify Riddhima. But Riddhima couldn't control the tears. At Vansh's insistence, the doctor gave Riddhima some injection for deep sleeping. Riddhima slowly closed her eyes and went to sleep mode.

Everyone went to the mansion. Seeing Riddhima's condition, Sia and Dadi were shocked. Ahana explained everything to them. Vansh took Riddhima in his arms and went to their room. Vansh placed Riddhima on the bed and went to his study room.

Angre: Boss, the person who tried to kill you with his knife is refusing to tell the truth.

Vansh: Angre, that man is a contract killer, he won't tell the truth. He gave pain to my Riddhima, so just kill that man.

Angre: Yes, boss.

After two hours, Vansh went to his room to give medicine to Riddhima. When he entered the room, the room was filled with darkness. The light was completely switched off, so he turned the light on. When he went near the bed, he noticed Riddhima was not in the bed. He checked the room and noticed Riddhima sitting on the balcony.

Vansh: Riddhima, what are you doing here?

Riddhima: Vansh, why did mohit sharma kill my parents?

Vansh: Riddhima, just relax and come with me.

Vansh held Riddhima's hand and asked her to sit on the sofa. Vansh gave a glass of water with medicine. Riddhima took the medicine and looked at him.

Riddhima: Vansh, just tell me why did mohit sharma kill my parents.

Vansh: Riddhima, we don't know why he killed your parents. But another person is also involved in this murder, we need to find it. Actually, he tried to kill your entire family. We were searching for proofs and evidence, but we didn't get anything. We will find it soon.

Riddhima: Vansh, Rohan was correct. I am an unlucky person. I don't have any talent. I don't have my parents with me. My parents died because of me.

Riddhima started to cry and Vansh wiped her tears off.

Vansh: Riddhima, stop blaming yourself. You are not the reason for your parents' death. Don't take much stress.

Riddhima: No, Vansh.

Vansh: Sweetheart, where is my Riddhima? Who used to playfully fight with me daily? I just need your innocence back.

Riddhima hugged him tightly. Vansh lifted Riddhima in her arms and placed her on the bed. Vansh slept on the other side. Riddhima couldn't sleep. Vansh understood Riddhima's emotions, so he quickly interlocked his fingers with her fingers.

Vansh: Riddhima, just sleep peacefully. I will always be there for you.

Next morning,

Vansh woke up earlier and went to the study room. Riddhima woke up from bed and went to Vansh's study room. Angre was waiting for Vansh.