My world is in your love Chapter-26

Riddhima was totally upset, she had a lot of dreams about her birthday. But she was crying a lot because of Vansh and Sunil who were arguing continuously. The black hoodie person was watching their conversation secretly. When Riddhima's wrist was pulled by Sunil and Vansh, Riddhima lost her cool and started to talk.

Riddhima: Vansh and Sunil Uncle, just listen to me. We will sit and talk for an hour, and then we can come to a conclusion.

Vansh: Riddhima, you better tell this to that old man. You are my wife. You are mine. You are staying in a VR mansion.

Sunil: Riddhima, I am not ready to talk with this man who doesn't know how to behave in front of elders. You come with me.

Riddhima couldn't control her anger. Riddhima started to shout at everybody.

Riddhima: What do you think of me? Am I a toy in the shop? I am just a human like you. I have some feelings and emotions. Did anyone think about my decision?

Sunil: Riddhima, I understand your feelings. You don't know about him. Vansh married you forcefully without anyone's acknowledgement. Vansh belongs to the mafia, an underworld don. How could I leave you alone with this rude man who always crosses his limits?

Vansh: I won't cross my limits, I set my limits. Enough, Mr. Sunil! I have been tolerating your words because you are the uncle of Rohan and Riddhima. Now, just leave my mansion immediately.

Sunil: Okay, I will leave the manion. But only with Riddhima.

Sunil pulled Riddhima's hand. But Riddhima refused to move. Riddhima was confused. One side there was Vansh, her husband who was standing determined to make her stay in the mansion. On the other hand, Sunil, her uncle who she met a few minutes before, was ready to grab her and take her away from the VR mansion.

Riddhima: Uncle, I am married to Vansh Raisinghania. I am the daughter-in-law of this house. I can't go anywhere. To be honest, Vansh married me forcefully, he shattered my dreams of going to London, but his family members are so caring with me. They gave me a lot of happiness and joy.

Karthik: Riddhima, I don't consider this as a marriage. Riddhima, I was in the idea of proposing you. But because of Vansh's marriage to you, I dropped that idea. You had better divorce Vansh Raisinghania, and I will marry you.

After listening to Karthik's word, Vansh's anger went to the peak level. Vansh took his gun and pointed it at Karthik's forehead.

Vansh: How dare you! Say those words in front of me. Riddhima is mine, and we are married legally. Riddhima just belongs to me. Angre call the police commissioner. After 15 days, Karthik is going to be an IPS officer, I will destroy your dream. I will talk with the police commissioner and cancel your training session.

Riddhima: Vansh just leave him.

Vansh's jealous feeling was visible in Riddhima's eyes. Riddhima pulled Vansh's arms and looked at him. Riddhima held her fingers in the gaps of Vansh's finger. Riddhima's touch made Vansh calm.

Riddhima: I don't care about others; I consider it a marriage. I will never divorce Vansh.

Sunil: OK, Riddhima. But I wanted to see your wedding in a traditional way. Will Vansh accept it? If not, come to Hyderabad with me.

Vansh: Mr. Sunil, you don't understand. Better I call the family lawyer and make you understand.

Vansh took his phone and was stunned to see the notification on the phone. But he didn't showcase it to everyone.

Sunil: Vansh's dadi, I can't tolerate it anymore. I want Riddima's marriage to be taken place traditionally.

Dadi: Vansh, Sunil is correct. Please agree to marry Riddhima in a traditional way.