My world is in your love Chapter-24

The statement made by Vansh made everyone shocked, especially Ahana. Ahana was completely stunned by Vansh's word. Ahana couldn't speak further. Ahana was completely speechless. Chanchal and Rudra came to Kabir's room. Everyone was waiting for Ahana's decision. Vansh again asked her the same question.

Vansh: Ahana, I wanted you to marry Kabir, will you marry him?

Kabir: Vansh, please don't spoil Ahana's life. Ahana is an independent woman, let her fly higher and achieve her dreams.

Chanchal: Yes, Vansh. Ahana is just having a bakery. She is a middle-class girl, how could she match our status?

Kabir (screaming): Mom, will you please stop blaming others? Then look at me, I don't have a job, and I am not well-settled like others. My life is totally destroyed because of you. I don't want to talk with you. I don't want to talk with anyone. Vansh, you can give me any punishment. You and Dad warned me many times, I was the one who didn't listen to you and Dad.

Chanchal: Vansh, you can offer any job in ARR groups to Kabir. Kabir will accept it.

Vansh looked at Dadi. Dadi gave a reply to Chanchal.

Dadi: Chanchal, it can't happen.

Vansh: Yes, there are certain protocols in ARR groups, according to that Kabir has already worked in our enemy's company, so we can't give a job offer to Kabir.

Kabir couldn't tolerate his failure both in his life and career. Kabir wiped his tears off his face.

Kabir: Vansh, I am ready to go to syndey. I wanted to be isolated from this world. I don't want anyone in this world. I must be under house arrest. It will be the biggest punishment in my life.

Vansh: Kabir, it is Mohit Sharma who deserves punishment. Will you agree to marry Ahana?

Kabir: Vansh, If Ahana says Yes, then I am ready to marry her.

Everyone looked at Ahana to say yes. Ahana was left dumbstruck. Kabir made his heart stronger because he knew the answer from Ahana, it is going to be no. Vansh again broke the silence in the room.

Vansh: Ahana, I promise you that Kabir will always support you in your dreams and career. Not only Kabir, we all will support you. Ahana, now the ball's in your court. We will wait for your decision.

Ahana(trembling): Did you ask my father? If my father says yes, then I will marry Kabir.

Rohan: Bade papa has said Yes. Ahana, I know you are confused. Look at me, at the age of 7, my parents died in the accident. I had lost all my hope. Vansh just held my hands and brought me to the VR mansion. He made a promise that he wouldn't leave me in any situation. I trusted him. I am 24 years old. In these 17 years of journey Vansh had been my dad, mom, friend, brother, well-wisher, and he has been everything to me in this world. Just trust us, Ahana.

Riddhima thought, "How innocent my brother Rohan is, he is completely believing Vansh. But Vansh extorted me that he would spoil Rohan's life and marry me forcefully."

Ahana (husky voice): Yes, I agree to marry Kabir. But I have a condition.

Vansh: Ahana, okay, then tell me the condition.

Ahana: I wanted my engagement to take place with Kabir first, then I will marry Kabir.

Vansh looked at Kabir. Kabir nodded his head.

Vansh: Yes, Ahana. Your condition will be fulfilled. Angre get ready with every arrangement, and within the next one hour the marriage will take place.

Dadi hugged Ahana. Everyone went to the wedding hall. Mohit Sharma was ready to criticize Raisinghania's. But Vansh told everyone that Kabir's marriage would take place today. The guests and relatives were surprised, and they were eagerly waiting for the bride. Riddhima and Ishani brought the bride to the wedding hall. Mohit Sharma's smile was disappearing slowly from his face. Ahana lowered her head and came inside the wedding hall. Soon, the engagement took place. Both of them exchange the rings. Ahana again went inside to change her dress. She came in the wedding dress with ornaments. Kabir started to stare at Ahana. Kabir thought, "Ahana, every girl rejected me because I am not well-settled. But you believed me. I will just always make you happy. This is my promise to you."