My world is in your love Chapter-13

Riddhima took the DNA test of her and Rohan. DNA of Rohan and Riddhima matched with each other. She understood the reports from vansh were not fake reports. Riddhima couldn't sleep peacefully, she had a lot of confusion in her life. Finally, Riddhima went to Vansh's study room.

Riddhima: Excuse me, Mr.Vansh Raisinghania (she knocked the door)

Vansh: Yes, come Riddhima.

Riddhima: May I know the reason for your urgent contract marriage? Whether it is for sia or any other reason.

Vansh: I don't believe in marriage. It is for sia and also for my business career.

Riddhima: you want to build your career by spoiling my career.

Vansh: I can't explain to you clearly.

Riddhima: Did your family members know about it?

Vansh: I don't want anyone in my family to know about it. Tell me your decision now.

Riddhima gave an exasperated look towards vansh.

Riddhima: I agree.

Vansh: Okay, take this box with you. This box has a saree, wear it and come in the morning at 9'clock. Be on time. You can leave.

Riddhima carried the box and came to her room. She opened the box, it was a red-colored saree. Riddhima couldn't sleep that night.

Riddhima thought, "Marriage is the purest relationship. In my life there is going to be a storm. Every woman has a dream at her wedding. I wanted a traditional wedding with family members and friends but my fate. VR will never understand my feelings. If parents were with me, they would never have married me to this Rudeman. Every girl's dream is to marry a person who loves her unconditionally. But VR hates me. Not only him, Rohan also hates me as a sister. What can I do now?" Tears came from her eyes, she slept by sobbing in her pillow.

Next morning,

Everyone was astonished to see Riddhima in a saree. Vansh was enthralled with riddhima's saree look. Vansh liked the way she was handling her saree. Kabir started to stare at the riddhima. Everyone had their breakfast. Dadi enquired Riddhima about her new saree look, she said that she was going for a meeting. Riddhima noticed vansh, he was wearing a black coloured coat and white shirt with black pants. Dadi asked vansh to drop Riddhima for her meeting. Vansh had a guilt feeling that he was hiding his marriage from his family. Vansh purposely put the car key on the floor near dadi's foot. He just touched the feet of dadi. He had satisfaction that he got blessings from dadi. Vansh moved to the car. Riddhima said that it was an important meeting and fell on dadi's feet and got a blessing from dadi.

Angre was driving the car. Vansh and Riddhima were sitting quietly. Riddhima started the conversation.

Riddhima: VR, will you stop the car near the temple?

Vansh: But why? Are you planning to elope from the marriage?

Riddhima: Mr. Vansh raisinghania, I am not like you. I wanted to go to the temple. Just give me five minutes.

Vansh: Ok, Angre. Stop the car.

Riddhima: Will you come to the temple?

Vansh: I don't believe in it.

Riddhima entered the temple. She went near the Ganapathi Bappa statue and started to cry. She sat near the pillar and started to talk with Bappa.

Riddhima: Bappa, you have been with me in all the decision. I don't have any other way to save Rohan. I accept to marry Vansh because of Rohan. I wanted Rohan to be safe and happy. Whether the decision I have taken is right or not, Bappa. I don't know, but will you be with me?