Author wrote this on a roadtrip, its trash go away

"Will you take me on this dance" a voice stated.

As the brown haired looked up from the glass she was circle in her hand she was meet with brown eyes.

"Your awfully beautiful for standing here all alone" the man continued, leaning against the table beside her, "itll be a shame to not let everyone see you in all your glory hmm?"

Ahh she knows what going on now.

"Sorry sir but im waiting for my lover to come back for their conversation with some higher ups" she said, leaning slyly away the brown eyed man.

"Oh he must be a fool then" the man said, his confidence slowly cracking.

"Dont worry sir, i know they would try and wrap it up fast." She said.

"hes not to fond of people like them", She passed before continuing "or should i say you"

The man just laughed lightly that.

"May i ask maam, are you that mans wife by any chance?"he asked.

"Im sorry sir but can you please elaborate on that" she teased.

"That man" he continued before stopping.

"Hmm?" She asked

"Ahh, higher ups did you mean...?" He paused.

"Oh yes, i am the wife your thinking of" she said smiling at him.

The man gave a distorted smile before slowly standing up.

"Dont worry mister president, ill make sure to let your wife know you've been having a good time around here when we're having tea tomorrow" she said kindly.

"Hmm maybe they both can have play dates in a fewe years as well" she continued, her smiling never leaving.

"Miss Ayanokoji" a voice called. It beloved to a man dressed in a nice black suit, a clear ear piece around his neck.

"Ahh matso so nice of you come by. Hows you wife doing?" the woman asked.

"Ohh!" The man said excitingly. "Shes doing wonderful maam"

"That's wonderful, i was just talking to the president about the idea of playdates. Shes do soon soon correct? Do you think itll be ok for that with you as well?" She asked, voice sweet as she talked.

"Oh that'll be absolutely lovely maam" matso said, voice kind and soft.

"Itll best for us to head home dont you think? You have an appointment tomorrow at noon" matso continued, holding out his hand for the woman to grab.

"Ill see you tomorrow mister president" the woman said over her shoulder as she walked away to the front of the ballroom.

~

It truly was a memory made in history before everything went downhill.

A time before a cruel man let fame get to his head.

And the day that a young boy was chained to a fate he never agreed to.