"Its karma OP for saying you'd rather eat wet Cement than say kfc isnt hot"

"Your eyes...there not strange"

Eh?
-
-
-
-
As the brown haired boy stared at his dorms room bathroom mirror....he didn't see anything.
Well other then his reflection.
His hair was still unruly, strands that the caretakers tried to fix, still there.
His olive green T-shirt wasn't the exactly the epitome of fashion for todays youth, neither was the short sleeved white jacket he paired it with.
His skin was paled from his time stuck in the faculty.
Porcelain skin that he was forced to have.
That he wasn't allowed to give life to.
-
-
Eyes.
Eyes to much like his fathers...
-
-
As he stared at himself all he could see was...a lifeless creature staring back.
A lifeless creature that he was forced into.
Something that he wanted to forget.
Something that he wanted nothing to do with.
-
-
-
Emotions are something that he's...not allowed to have. They will hinder his growth and will be useless in the future. Theres no need to have them.
-
He envy's the people around him for being able to feel...fear and anger.
And he knows that he'll regret having to waste some private points.
-
-
What do you think?
500 private points or more.
-
-
-
The thing about glass is you can never truly look through it. No matter what you see, you're always just looking at glass in the end. If you want to reach what's behind you have to shatter it first.