Author got suspended for dying their hair...its been like this for 2 weeks...

Kie pov
"Would you do anything I say without question?" The golden eyed boy asked.
"Eh?" I asked.

It was the day before graduation.
It was actually quite funny that on the day before graduation he has something planned.

"Would you do what im about to say without question?" He asked again, looking over at me.
Pretty.
"Yes, i never once failed you right" I asked trying to ease the tension.

He looked off to the side...
What was he planning that needed extra thinking...?

"Have graduation on your own." He said, "have graduation and have fun with your friends."

I just stared at him.
Yes i wanted to spend time with him but...his words imply something more.
'On my own?'

"Do you understand?" He asked.
'No'
"Yea.I'll wait for you at the gates ok?" I asked.
Please, don't imply what I think your implying.

He just turned away.
Please be there.

~

...

~

"Kie im heading back with my family, don't wait to long ok?" Hirata said, given me a gentle smile.
"Mh, have fun ok" i said waving as I watched Hirata get in his family's car and drive away.

~

"Attention all 3rd years, your time at this school has ended. All graduates please leave the campus at this moment." The announcer said.

Kiyotaka where are you...

"And i wish you all the luck for your futures life" the announcer finished.

~

I think this is the worst ive ever felt.
In this moment I truly understand Romeo and Juliet.
In this very moment I understand them.
Kiyotaka...
You truly have all my love and hatred...

A/N author is running out of ideas sooo 🤷