Chapter Five - Normal Student-kun

Start from the beginning

"Why do your thoughts always sound so...organised?" Sudo asked, scratching his head.

"That's true. His thoughts are always well structured and to-the-point." Kanzaki added, throwing me a sideward glance.

"I wish my thoughts could be like that. Studying would be a breeze!" Amikura let out a somewhat stressed sigh.

"Your grades are fine, Mako-chan, don't worry so much," Ichinose patted her shoulder.

"So, they don't place restrictions on electricity or gas usage?"

I'd assumed that the school would deduct the cost from our points. This school really went to great lengths to have a perfect system for its students.

"Oh if that was only the case..." Sato lowered her head.

"Hey, at least we have good living conditions. It would be a pain to have to pay for stuff like that along with everything else," Mori said, taking an optimistic mindset.

"The school provides an equal amount of comfort and challenge. It's an ideal environment to learn," Horikita said.

Surprisingly, most agreed with her words. The school did indeed offer its students many luxuries. After all, it was only at this school that you would find yourself taken on a cruise for the summer holidays, even if there were some minor conditions like a two-week island exam in the middle.

However, I was a little surprised that they'd implemented co-ed dormitories. After all, this was a high school, so the rules stated that unsuitable romantic relationships were frowned upon. In short, sex was strictly forbidden...obviously. I mean, a member of the clergy wouldn't say that engaging in illicit sexual activity was okay.

A lot of people, especially the girls, became visibly fidgety at my casual mention of sexual activity.

"H-how can you think of that in such an objective manner..." Haruka muttered to herself.

"Oh, so you were just following the school rules at that time, senpai!" Amasawa gasped as if she was just realizing something momentous.

Perhaps I had been too quick to judge Horikita as the devil. Of course, at that time, I couldn't have known about the existence of this hellspawn.

I sighed as numerous people turned their gaze toward me.

"What does she mean by that, Kiyopon?" Haruka asked, "And how does that kouhai know you, anyway?"

"Did you do something lewd, Ayanokoji?" Ike glared at me.

"But Ayanokoji-kun doesn't even have a girlfriend, right?" Ishizaki frowned.

As the barrage of questions came my way I glanced over to Amasawa who was clearly enjoying the chaos she had caused. Our eyes met and she gave me a wink.

"Hey, first-year, what did you mean by that?" Hashimoto asked.

"Oh it's nothing! I'm sure Ayanokoji-senpai would rather I didn't disclose anything that happened behind closed doors,"

"If it happened behind closed doors then-" Hashimoto made an expression of realisation, "Oh, I see, King got to the new batch pretty quickly!"

Due to his considerable misunderstanding, I received plenty of glares from both the girls and the boys, Though I guessed it was for completely different reasons.

"Is there something between you and that kouhai, Ayanokoji-kun?" Kobashi asked.

"No, there's nothing at all between me and Amasawa," I replied.