"Engr. Salcevo. Quite familiar." Haley  examined his details and when she got enough of it. Her face lit up as if realization hit her. "You're one of the best engineer not just in the firm but nationwide. And you really have a substantial contribution of why our engineering firm is always on top." Indeed. Aside from the main branch, our branch has the highest amount of clients.

"Not just that. He's also quite popular to the girls," Vivian butt in. As she narrated how people around her rolled up his name with their tongue along with the talks of how they were fascinated by his charm and prime on our field. Marami raw sa kanila ang mayroong paghanga kay Yvio, but sorry not sorry he's already mine. "I'm happy for the both of you," she added. "And about Hunter," she paused as she lifted her glass and barely swished it—shaking her wine before speaking back at me. "I'll take a good care of him." She giggled.

Haley smacked her shoulder. "Gosh, you and your obsessive feelings. Tumigil ka na nga."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, ate. Just mind your own busine—" napatigil siya sa pagsasalita nang dumapo ang kanyang tingin sa akin. "Oh, what's with that straight face? You already got a boyfriend so let me take Hunter. Okay?"

"You have no chance over him," dad get in the conversation. "I'll find another pair for you." Vivian had an abrupt tantrums and stubbornly insisted that she only has her heart for Hunter.

The conversation went on. Until my siblings openly shared their thoughts about Engr. Salcevo and hurled intrique questions to my man— asking how I came up to be with him when depending throughout the rumors he never dated anyone. An implication that he's very picky or doesn't have any interest of getting into a relationship. Also asked queries of how we started our connection and so on. Napakadaldal nila at halos lahat yata ng pwedeng mausisa ay inusisa na nila. Hindi naman umalma si Yvio at tapat na sinagot ang kanilang mga katanungan.

I couldn't help but to smile. He was very genuine and the usage of his words comes from the heart. Nakaiinis tuloy, kinakailangan pa talaga nilang makita na kinikilig ako kaya naman puro pang-aasar ang aking inabot. They were enjoying teasing me with my beet red face and impede wide smiles. And surprisingly, Vivian was very bubbly. She never been so merry around me. Siguro ay masaya talaga siya nang malaman niyang tapos na ang anumang namamagitan sa amin ni Hunter. She's still into him. And she's not yet over with her crazy infatuation. Hunter is a good man but not for her. I hope, she would have realize that soon.

Dad and Yvio made their way out from the dining area and had a lone time at the balcony. I didn't know what they were talking about but I was certain that it must be about  his sincerity over me, what lengths he would willing to take for our relationship, happenings between us, and more interrogations that would give dad the assurance that he's a good man for me. Ganoon naman talaga siya e.

"Thank you, dad," saad ko nang mayroon din kaming naging solong pag-uusap na dalawa pagkatapos nila ni Yvio. "Masaya ako at pabor ka sa amin."

He pursed his lips. "Candidly, I really wanted to intrude your relationship with Engr. Salcevo."

My eyes dwindled.

"But then, I fight the urge to do so. Because I saw you seem to be brightest when you're with him. Napakasaya mo. Saka isa pa, mabait siya. Siguradong aalagaan ka niya at mukhang hindi lang siya marunong humawak ng proyekto pati na rin ng relasyon." He chuckled. "Sa evaluation ko, healthy ang relasyon niyo," dad said then he confessed that ever since he got to know that Engr. Salcevo is my boyfriend, he got an eye on us.

"Grabe dad, ano ka stalke—" My subsequent words left unsaid when a sudden thought flared up and sent tingles of terror throughout my system.

Maliban sa mga leisure places na pinupuntahan namin ni Yvio, pumupunta rin kami sa clinic ng psychiatrist ko para sa mga appointments and treatments, at madalas din kami uma-attend sa mga forums and councels para sa disorder na meron ako.