another last letter

sunday - 2:38 a.m.

to tell you the truth i'm not sure how this ends.

all i know is that it's up to you now.

wether you go back to nick or you decide to forgive me- it's all you.

i guess this last letter was just to tell you that i'll be here, waiting.

i really hope you find me.

- eli

aide doesn't know where 'here' is. all she knows is that she needs to get there. now. she throws on her favourite hoodie- eli's navy blue hoodie to be specific and quickly climbs out the window.

she's running again, but this time she's not running away. she's running to his house, six streets away. she trips a few times over some loose branches, but she gets back up and keeps running. it seems that nothing can stop her.

she's only a few blocks away when her heart stops- there's flashing lights everywhere. her legs are shaking, but she manages to make it to his home. she's barely standing on his front lawn, taking sight of the situation. four police cars with their lights flashing, red and blue. police men are scattered everywhere. she sees eli's parents situated at the door way. his mother's face is buried in her husband's chest as his father speaks to the policeman. she's shaking, partly from the cold and partly from the thoughts running through her head. she walks towards mr. and mrs. bradford. finally mrs. bradford catches sight of her and turns the attention of her husband towards aide.

"aide!" he calls out.

aide steps closer to them.

"w-what's going on?" she's on the brink of breaking.

mrs. bradford's eyes fill with tears as she looks at aide, "he's missing."

-

author's note:

THE END!!! yay thanks for reading this story love u

xoxo,
daisy

p.s.

i'm kidding omg there's an epilogue mwah