••• Olympia 1.2 •••

Second chapter na to at mag-e-english pa rin ako hehee bear with it po kailangan eh.

And marami rami rin sigurong wrong grammar and typos sa chapter na to..

•‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ •••••••••• ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡ ‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡•

°° A smile is the most beautiful curve on a womans body. °°

NEMESIS

I woke up from my dreamless sleep with the movements inside my room, I am 101% sure because my body would activate on its own, dang! I sounded like a robot, I'm mega ultra coolest person ever, ahuh!

I pretended to be asleep when the creature move closer to my bed. It lifts her hands to touch me but caught its wrist. She gasp but I didn't bother to open my eyess 'who are you?' I ask and was greeted with an ear piercing scream then followed by a loud thud and a glass breaking 'a-aray.. huhuhu! shitty naman to o! ow..'

' φώτα... ' (lights on...) I open my left eye, slowly my room was illuminated with brightness then I saw a girl which is Iris slumped on the floor with a broken pieces of my glass lotus lamp.

'a-ah... um... Milady, I... I am sorry po-' I held a finger indicating to stop talking.
'you do know that other than my trusted attendants and the butler nobody is allowed in here.' she nod her head more than it needs.

I look at her so does she right in my eyes. Surprised flash in her expressive eyes realizing that my supposed dark brown eyes is dark red eyes. I smirk they are totally fooled by that.

'a-a... *shakes her head um..' I rolled my eyes 'what's your business in here?' I ask right away 'cause we've been silent for minutes.

Realization hit her that she needed to say something. 'milady, Lord Dmitri ordered you to attend in his farewell party for you.' I remain motionless. Party eh? heh! a bright idea struck to me as I laugh mentally this is gonna be fun, he knows I hate parties and there's no way I will let him do what he wants. I'm not a goddess in this oikogéneia for nothing.

'oh.. Tell him I'm very very delighted to dine with him' sarcasm was evident in my voice and she look at me as if I've gone crazy, well everyone is a scaredy cat in front of my Grandpa but not me, smirks. 'bring the girls here in hour, if failed to do so, your as good as dead like the others.' She scrambled onto her feet and literally run out from my room.

'Tres, clean up the mess.' she emerged from the corner. muttering 'why do I always have to clean up the mess.?' but unfortunately I heard it. 'dont be a pussy bitch, it's one of the punishment you see' then I smirk at her enjoying her misery. 'psh, I said I'm sorry okay?' then held her arms up surrendering. I smirk, 'not enough bitch.' she frown and stomp her foot but I didn't care.

' Lume, Luce, Mostro, Ira. ' I called my other remaining attendants. When they emerged in the room they acknowledged each other.

Lume and Luce are identical twins and almost the same except for their eyes, Mostro the only guy in the group and he calls himself the most handsome in the world, and lastly Ira the bipolar and the one & only girl that I am really close to and may pagkatanga rin pero maganda, ang sama ko haha!.

They are my trusted attendants but they use there codename such as I mention a while ago. At ako lang ang nakakaalam ng totoong katauhan nila and when I said only me knows their true identity then it is.

They are too engaged in their own conversation, telling each other stories about their pass assignment in the past two years. I left them and entered the bathroom when I felt two muscular arms wrap my tiny waist. 'miss me that much?' I mock but he chose to ignore and snuggle closer. 'Phyra..' I smiled, he's the only one call me by that name cause the girls call me Anushka, that's my Russian name. Why? Well, I told you didn't I that I am a half Greek, 1/4 Russian & 1/4 Filipino. And my russian grandfather insist that I should take their name since I am his only granddaughter but my Greek grandfather do not like the idea and they always aim each others neck when their's a chance, so to stop them from killing each other my parents suggest that I take two citizenship so to make it short I am a citizen in both country of Greece and Russia, yes its possible especially when it comes to my family and what's my name? I'll tell you soon, smirks.