Introduction

A funny take on the serious lives of the people in Mona's town, where urban stories, deaths, and ducks keep them up at night.

─────────

SYNOPSIS

Liza died of overdose.

Her boyfriend Dennis likes to deflect from the pain by keeping himself busy. Her best friend Mona's coping mechanism includes buying a goat and naming it Liza.

As if things weren't weird enough, the cops soon come knocking at her door, where they inform her about the sudden spike of death rates in the town, all caused by narcotics. As they were busy investigating more into this, Mona finds her deceased friend's journal, where it was written clear as day that Mona herself was Liza's drug supplier.

With the help of her dead best friend's boyfriend Dennis, and an extremely impulsive high schooler Disha; Mona must figure out what happened to Liza before she died, while keeping her own life from falling apart.

Did I mention there was a strange person following her everywhere, claiming to be a ghost?

─────────

Genres; humor, paranormal, thriller, new adult
TW: mentions of dr*gs, sh, and violence.

Author's Note

Thanks for stumbling upon this book! I realized that I write a lot of mystery thrillers/books with darker themes, so I decided to write one more.
Yay. 

But this one will be funnier (or an attempt at humor)! Funny and raw is all I'm going for. Hopefully, this doesn't get messy.
After watching Fleabag, I had to write something that'd make the reader laugh, cry and sigh at different chapters. 

Thanks again!

Updates every Tuesday.