"ok the food is ready, if y'all wanted to eat" I said walking into the front and sitting on the couch next to Cam. They all got up and went to the kitchen.

"you not eatin"

"not right now"

"you ok"

"yea"

Then he left to go in there with them. I don't know what it is, but when I cook ion feel like eatin it til everybody else ate unless I made it for me. They came back in and sat down.

Me-"if any of you big bitches get sum on my couch or my rug, we'll have a problem" and they started laughing except Cam

Cam-"she's being serious..."

"you look scared" one of them said

Cam- "i am"

Me- "bye as fuck"

They continued to eat and talk about stuff. I was gonna let them finish eating and then I'll talk to them. When they did finish I made them clean their dish, yes I did. They're grown men they can clean a plate.

"that was good"

Me- "thank you, ok now names"

"da'von"

"caleb"

"josh"

"theo"

"sam"

"joseph"

"jayden"

"kevin"

"tom"

"chris"

"aiden"

"brian"

"kaden"

Me- "damn, that's a lotta names to remember but ok, so i heard y'all wanted to meet, why"

Josh- "cause our boy cam has been out of it all week"

Me- "cameron." I said looking at him, because what is wrong with him

Da'von- "so we had to see who this girl was, because we were also told it's the same girl from the other situation"

Me- "oh god, but you gotta girl named autum"

Da'von-"yea, how you know"

Me- "she works at my shop"

Da'von- "oh you're the 'best boss ever'"

Me- "awwww she said that"

Da'von- "yea"

Me- "so sweet, but is there like questions y'all wanted to ask me, cause if not...get he fuck out" I said jokingly, and they started laughing. I know they can take a joke, yay.

Chris- "why you ain't come talk to us when you were at the games"

Me- "i was in school, and y'all games hella late for no reason so I'd be tired"

Kev- "you look like you play sport, do you"

Me- "played volleyball throughout highschool, was gonna go to college for it but didn't"

Theo- "why"

Me- "you in my business...naw but because I wanted to do hair and saw myself doin that longer than playing"

Aiden- "do you still play"

Me- "not as much"

Aiden- "well if you want, i heard they wanna start a volleyball program on campus for kids or teens one of those and they're looking for a coach"

Me- "ooo fun, might have to check dat out"

Brian- "aw cam would have his girlfriend at school with himmmm"

"awwwww" they all teased

i hate you

no you don't

☞︎︎︎

"they're coo people"

"yea"

"seeee nothing to be jealous about"

"them starring at your ass was"

"i think people will look cameron, everybody looks at butts"

"i guess"

"cameron please don't tell me you're really jealous of people looking at my ass"

"i'm not, i think it's a good thing"

"you don"t act like it, you act like ima fuck em just because they look at me"

"i know you won't bu-"

"but nothing, if this insecurity of yours is going to result to a bigger problem-"

"no, if by bigger you mean me putting my hands on you or not wanting you to go out the house, it won't. it's just like a natural jealousy, like you don't like me talking to other girls"

"i don't care about you talking to other girls camron"

"see. i'm being called cameron an when i do talk to them you always mug them"

"i don't"

"you do"

"don't"

"whatever, anyways i'll never get that jealous cause you don't give me a reason to be"

"ok"

"c'mon"

"where"

"to bed, you got practice tomorrow"

"but i'm not sleepy"

"doesn't matter"

"you know what you should do"

"what"

"lemme suck yo boob"

"sir you're not a baby"

"but i like it"

"no"

"boring"

"as hell"

"pleaseeee" he begged as we walked to our room

"whatever"

"see you know you wanted me to"

Ⓜ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓨ︎Ⓑ︎Ⓔ︎...

"get in the damn bed" he laughed a little. We got in the bed and he laid in between my legs and pulled my shirt up.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

autum/da'von friendshipppp with lay n cammm???

cheating with a teammate😏😏