02. new beta in town

Start from the beginning

Kira furrowed her eyebrows, "How did you get his transfer form?"

"Did you break into the Administration office?" Scott asked, ridiculed by his best friend's behavior.

"No, I did not break into the Administration Office."

The other three teenagers stared at Stiles as Talulla looks at the freckle-faced boy, dumbfounded, stating, "I have a feeling you broke into the Administration Office."

"Okay, I might have broken into the Administration Office. Can we just focus on the signatures, please?" Stiles pleaded to his friends, "They're different."

"They're sort of different."

"They're completely different." Stiles exasperated once again, "Come on. Look. The garlands don't match, the undulations of the sinuous stroke are totally off."

Pointing once again to the blue-green paper lying to the right, "And look, look at this. Perfect example of the Criminal Tremor."

"So now, Theo is Theo, but his parents aren't his parents?"

"Someone's not someone. And when I figure out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble."

Scott looked tired of the boy's antics, "But no one's done anything wrong."

"Yet. If Theo's parents are both psychotic killers then obviously, we should not trust him, right?"

Malia quickly interjected, "My parents are Peter and the Desert Wolf."

"You know, I don't usually do this because quite frankly I don't think Stiles to always be the brightest, but I'm going to have to agree with him on this one." Talulla spoke, a bit hesitantly, "Not about the parents not being his parents bit, or remotely even about the signatures. I just agree that Theo seems a little off."

"Okay, I'm going to act like that didn't offend me. It's fine. You know what?" Stiles grabbed both papers angrily, "I'll just figure it out myself. Right?"

"I don't need you or you or you." Stiles used the papers to point at Scott, Kira, and Malia before getting to Talulla, "Lulu, you're coming with me, not because I need you but because you're the only one with common sense here. I don't need anyone."

Talulla followed Stiles as quickly as she could whilst trying not to drop any of her books or papers that she grasped tightly between her arms and chest.

They quickly arrived at Stiles' jeep, where her and Stiles argued for a moment because he told her to get in the back while letting Liam sit in the front. Talulla found it unfair since she was older, so she believed that she should get the front seat. However, Liam had already managed to weasel his way into the front seat, forcing the brunette girl to get over it and hop into the back of powder blue car.

As Stiles started up the Jeep, Liam held both papers, lifting them up as he said, "What's a criminal tremor?"

Stiles grabbed both papers harshly before throwing them back at Talulla, "It doesn't matter."

The car jerked back as Stiles quickly reversed the car, the loud squeak of the tires echoing through the three teens ears.

"You know, you didn't have to break into the Administration Office. I'm literally an office aide, I've could've gotten that paper for you, or at least could've helped you get it legally."

Stiles sighed in annoyance, "Talulla, why do you not tell me these things in advance."

Talulla had been with Stiles and Liam for the rest of the day, watching Theo and following him around town. Most of the day had consisted of them watching Theo play video games for hours. She cursed Stiles for forcing her to stand in dirt in her new shoes.