New school, no friends. Perfect. Morana thinks as she hikes up the stairs to her new college dormitory. She recently graduated from high school, but decided to take a two year break before heading off to college. She arrives at her dorm and unlocks the door. It's a small space with a kitchen, living room, bedroom, closet/dresser, and bathroom. A small boy sits on the bed that is on the far left side of the bedroom area dinking around on his phone and looks up as Morana enters.

"Hi," She says, waving her hand.

"Hi," The boy responds, "My name is Min Yoongi.."

"I'm Morana, nice to meet you," She says.

"My friends are going to come over for a party. Is that alright?" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah, I'll just keep to myself." Morana answers, unpacking her belongings into the empty dresser drawers and closet space. After that, she goes to her bed that sits on the far right of the room and pulls out her laptop to look for a weekend job. After a few hours, Yoongi's friends come over and Morana heads out of the dorm due to the noise. She decides to walk around campus to get familiar with the area. She walks toward the front courtyard of the school where the classrooms are. Her legs start to get sore from walking around, so she mosies back to her dorm.

The minute Morana walks into her dorm, 7 heads(somehow) perfectly gorgeous, brightly dyed haired boys turn to her.

"Ehm, hi," She says awkwardly. A tall boy with silver hair and grey eyes pops up enthusiastically and approaches her. She notices he has his ears pierced in multiple places and touches her own un-pierced ears absent mindedly.

"Hi! My name is Taehyung. I'm Seokjin's brother. He's the one with purple-ish hair and the fat lips. Who are you?" He says, his pink lips spreading into a big boxy smile while his eyes disappear.

"My name is Morana. I'm Yoongi's roommate." She smiles, fixing her round glasses on her face.

"I like your glasses!" Taehyung says.

"I like your earrings. They're very pretty." She peeps. Behind Taehyung stands a bulky and buff boy with bright red hair, brown eyes and a sharp jawline. He is bedazzled in tattoos on his arm and piercings from his ears to his nose.

"I'm Jungkook, Tae-Tae's boyfriend," He says.

"Oh, nice to meet you!" She says. A substantially smaller boy with crimpy blonde hair(and pierced ears as well, 'cause why not) pops up 5 inches too close to Morana's face and studies her closely.

"You have a pretty voice. It's silvery and silky like windchimes. Do you sing much?" He asks.

"I never sing." She replies.

"My name is Jimin. You should sing." He says. Jungkook places a hand on Taehyung's shoulder and they go back to the rest of the boys while Jimin stays studying Morana closely.

"You're short," She blurts, coughing into her fist and looking down after realizing that was the exact wrong thing to say.

"I know, I've learned to deal with it." Jimin sighs, not taking his eyes off of her body.

"Might I ask why you're staring at me like I'm a science project?" She asks.

"You're tall, you hair is white-white, you're quite skinny and pale, your eyes are unnaturally bright blue-like seafoam green but more blue, your lips too soft and pink, and your skin is clear and seems as soft as silk-along with your hair." He says, "and your tits are big." He adds.

"Excuse you!" She yelps, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Just saying, you seem like the world's most unnatural girl to me. No one has breasts like that. And, your name means death." He turns and sits back down on the floor again. Morana stomps off to the bedroom and flops onto her bed. She can feel her face burning red-hot and she screams angrily into the mattress. After she finally relaxes, she gets up and goes out to help herself to some food in the small kitchen. She walks in and sees another boy with purple hair, broad shoulders, and fat lips.

"Oh, hi," She says, "You must be Seokjin?"

"Yeth," He says with a mouthful of pizza. He swallows and smiles a slightly heart-shaped smile. "Sorry about Jimin. He's an examiner. Especially with women."

"Uh-huh," She grabs a slice of pizza.

"And don't call me Seokjin. You can call me Jin, Jinnie Oppa, or Worldwide Handsome, got it?"