The ratmen are tough to fight, despite their technology are so unreliable that it has a chance of blow up. along with their army that is mostly focused on quantity instead of quality. which give the lizardmen to use their magic against them, along with dinosaurs, as they strike the abomination mutant they made, as their beast of burden. along with their strange contraption that looks like a wheel.

Such hard time along years ago, even before the ratmen, even since in their past, long ago.  proven yet the lizardmen are no easy to be defeated. as they manage to defend their land against many horrors and foreigners that dare to ransack and invade their home.

The lizardmen were known to worship the almighty toad, known as Pepe. and. as his blessing touch bless them all. as the almighty frog above the other Pepe is the one that founded their civilization. They only worship Pepe, along with their faith to the all almighty frog is very devoted much, as the level of their fanaticism is not that worst than anyone in the Empire of man, least they are moderate. Pepe is known to be a messiah to every lizardmen, as the Cuatl is his finest subject that he made, along with the four others lizardmen.

The blessing of Pepe the almighty toad has been in touch with the lizardmen, as his miracle and works of wonders were revealed during ancient times. even to this day, the will and blessing of Pepe still live on throughout the lizardmen. as he guides his subjects and brings them on the right path.

Now the current year is 1400 AD. after the previous 30 or 40 years ago when the Destria tries to expand their territory further, as they owned much of those islands on the Corsara seas. the lizardmen fought hard as they could, despite their enemy, the Destrian  Empire have gunpowder technology, it did not do anything against them at all, due to the beast of burden they use like the dinosaurs, and the Cuatl who holds powerful magic, as that amphibian is like their leader of all lizardmen, along with other of their weapons.

The Destria Empire, set foot in the land of Virentria 40 years ago, as they ransacked some of the lizardmen temple city, and stealing its richness from it. The lizardmen fought hard against them, as they could, and keep on without stopping, as they plan another attack. The lizardmen lure much of the Destrian further to the temple city, while the other forces go to destroy their base operation, which is the city that they manage to established on the southern shores of Virentria that is close to the Corsara seas. as their Empire comes from a continent of Europa, which is just far east from Virentria.

The Destrian build around 4 cities in Virentria, which is near to the Corsara seas. all of those 4 cities are their base of operation. the lizardmen manage to capture or destroy it, as doing it so, the Destrian would be cut off from their supplies and reinforcement. with it, they manage to repel the Destrian out of Virentria, but the lizardmen decided to keep these cities.

Somehow they have to rethink again, due to the long-time isolationism they have been in their land. since those cities were not heavily damaged by the lizardmen made, they just do not want to destroy it because their Cuatl leader ordered them not to, as they have another plan in mind, this was all due to the long isolationism they have been.

So they decided that a trade could be opened between the two. with a peace treaty after the Destria loses the war against the lizardmen. as they will let their presence there in their homeland. this in the end gave them access to gunpowder technology. but that weapon was considered rare amongst the lizardmen, as to how expensive they were. as the only ranged weapon that they have is just the blowpipe, which is more than just any, as they were unique.

This is all might be the will of Pepe, to tell the lizardmen that it was the time for them to get used and be open to the outside world outside Vierentria. as the most common outside invaders just keep happens to so many times. the Destria Empire is the last of it, to make the lizardmen, stop being isolationist who only stays on their continent. as Pepe influences the Cuatl to be open and explore the whole wide world, as the wonders of the world is a miracle thing to explore. along with helping other forces of order, to fight the forces of evil and destruction.