Chapter 4: The council cuatl

Start from the beginning

So they have to wait around 2 hours, just to wait for the preparation. so to take the time, they have to take some breakfast, and then talk in the restaurant for around 1 hour, or more, before Kraqakot and his army have to pay for the food that they have ordered there. as the cuatl council is going to be available at 10:00 AM after their daily routine has been done first since Lord Kraqakot and his army come way earlier than expected.

 as the cuatl council is going to be available at 10:00 AM after their daily routine has been done first since Lord Kraqakot and his army come way earlier than expected

(This is what Lord Kazqazothuic looks like.)

Lord Kazqazothuic sits in the middle of the councils. On his left, there is Lord Naxmomuatui and Lady Karmaruathua. while on his right side, Lady Zlaimi and Lord Xaxdimoati. there is all of the council of cuatl members are in their floating chair still, with the guards are on their back, they are here awaits for Lord Kraqakot report in their chamber.

These council members are the one who governs the entire lizardmen race as a whole. all lizardmen around Vierentria are abode by their decree. as the council itself is the main governing body of the lizardmen races. the council members are Pepe's chosen, who is worthy to rule the lizardmen.

Lord Kraqakot steps in and begins to introduce himself to the council in their chamber. "Greetings fellow council member. I'm lord Kraqakot, the ruler of the city of Quetzla. I'm here to tell you something urgent. as my city has been conquered by a strange invader that comes from yet a mysterious white structure further from my city."

the cuatl council seems to not have taken lord Kraqakot seriously. as what his reason was. since he might be having an illusion of an unknown foreign invader. because there is no way that they would come in the middle of nowhere of Vierentira without passing the shores first. as there is no human or any foreign kingdom live on this land either, just lizardmen and a few other pure native Vierentria race.

"Have you tried to use your entire defense against them? how your forces are defeated if you come all over the way here. since I knew that this might be so urgent, that you come all the way to Quetzla to Itza, to meet with the council." Lord Kazqazothuic questioned as he scratched his head, on this news that the cuatl lord brings to him.

"I tried as best as I could. but there are just too many of them. the enemy drowned my army in their superior numbers and outmatched me with their superior skill. which in the end left me with 700 armies left on my side now. I'm afraid that they might come to a neighboring city, from what the last report I heard, those scouts them, manage to steal the map of Vierentria, which could cause trouble. I fight as hard as I could, and in the end, I unleash my magical power of banishment two times to distract them, before I made my escape from the city, due to how futile the battle is against them." Lord Kraqakot explains the situation and how he managed to escape from his city, and his failure to defend his city.

"Hmm, how could it happen?  I think this enemy is strange. because they cannot transport that amount of troops in your city that fast, without crossing the shores of Vierentria, and face another city that is in the shores of it." Lord Naxmomuatui asked, how did that huge number of foreign invaders ended up getting there.