17

Day 6

"RACOONS!"

"FUCK! THAT'S POISON IVY! DON'T TOUCH THIS BUSH!"

"Ants!!!"

"Nakamura! Watch out! That's a bee nest!"

"It's worse! It's a wasps nest!"

"I left my tent behind, seems we're gonna have to share Gakushū""

"Nice try Karma! But I knew you'd purposely leave behind your tent so you will have an excuse to sleep with me! That's why I brought an extra!"

"I'm not surprised you'd bring an extra one, didn't you use to go to this dorky adult summer camp?"

"Wait he did?"

"He totally did! I used to go with him"

"SHUT UP! REN! KARMA!"

"OH MY GOD NAGISA FELL INTO THE LAKE! I CAN'T REMEMBER IF HE CAN SWIM OR NOT!"

"I'm fine, Kaede! I can swim"

They're first day at the camp site was, a disaster. Ren did a bad job scouting the area so he never noticed that there was a family of racoons living very close by, and the surroundings had bushes of poison ivy.

They had to chase racoons away from their camp site, Nagisa fell into a freezing cold lake, Itona stepped on the nest of very angry red ants, and Rio almost had a wasps nest fall on her head.

Eventually, everyone had calmed down and they finished pitching their tents, and Kaede and her fiance Nagisa gathered firewood.

By afternoon, they were joined by Yuuma and Hiroto.

Karma did some catching up, finding out that they were married, and feeling a littler jealous of their happiness. He squashed that feeling down however, and congratulated them.

"We're thinking of adopting this kid from America, he's seven" Yuuma showed Karma a picture of a blonde haired little boy with warm brown eyes. "Isn't he cute?"

"Yea, can't wait to meet the tyke" Karma smiled at the couple. "Hey, before Nagisa or anyone can call dibs, I want to be the godfather"

Yuuma laughed. "I'm not sure about that Karma, I don't want my son to share your love of torturing innocent souls"

"Just consider it! I'm good with kids! Remember, I used to be a kindergarten teacher?" Karma reminded. Yuuma smiled at that memory, the kids really loved Karma.

Meanwhile, Gakushū was talking with Hiroto. "And the dumbass actually thought that by leaving behind his tent? He'd get to share with mine? Oh please, he didn't take account that I'd being an extra for him!" Gakushū bragged.

Hiroto merely smirked. If Gakushū didn't care about Karma at all, he wouldn't have brought that extra tent, he would have just let Karma sleep outside in the cold or even with one of their friends.

"Hmm, what if he didn't bring a sleeping bag?" Hiroto sat on the log with Gakushū.

"I brought an extra sleeping bag for him too, and an extra sleeping attire to lend him. Actually, I brought an extra of everything, just in case" Gakushū listed the things he brought for Karma in case the dumbass left any of those behind in his pathetic effort to get close to him.

God, they were such a cute pair.

"Well, did you bring an extra box of condoms? Because you can borrow form me and Yuu-chan if you forgot" Hiroto smirked when Gakushū turned redder than Karma's hair.

"C-condoms?! What? You--No! I--Fuck off Hiroto!" Fuming, the strawberry blonde man stood up and stormed away from him, as he cackled with glee.

"Shū-chan! Don't wander too far!" Karma ran after his love.

"Fuck off Akabane! Leave me alone!"

"Why are you so red? Do you have a fever?!"

"NO!"

"Come with me! I'll take care of you!"

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

The group just laughed as they watched Gakushū try to fend of Karma's advances, and laughed even harder when Karma fell on top of Gakushū and the two rolled down the steep hill.

"Caaan~ you feel the love tonight?" Ren sang.

"It's midday, genius" Itona corrected, opening another packet of clover chips.