49) A Sad Christmas

December have Arrived,Mrs Jung enter the house to let 5G and 7D know something

"Mrs Jung is there are reason why?" Koeun asked as she saw her showing a date of their flight.

"this is the date that you guys will be going back to Korea" she said as mark took her phone can't believe.

"were going back on 11th December?" Still in disbelief when Koeun tried to plead with their teacher.

"but Mrs Jung can't we at least wait another 1 week so we can go back? Trying to plead her before someone called her

"Ooh Soojung ah,Yes I'll be coming back" close her phone as she eyed the leaders.

"okay I'll give you 1 more week of staying here but on Sunday were going back to Korea". leaving the house as the 2 of them eyed each other.

"Unnie!is it real were going back on the 11th December?" Lami was surprised but koeun cheer herself up.

"we are going back to Korea a week after the 11,On Sunday" she answered.

"Then we won't be able to celebrate Christmas with Arianna then?".

Hanging her head low as she walking towards upstairs.

"Ningning ah..." Sadly his eyes look at her figure feeling unfair.

"This is so unfair" swearing himself in Chinese but Chenle knew what he meant.

"ya! Renjun Hyung!" Tried to stopped him but just shrugged him off.

"Everyone listen,Eun unnie said we have at least 1 week after the 11th".

looking at her waiting for her answer "so we can still hang out and have fun with Arianna and Arissya and They will understand it".

trying to be positive as possible as they all went into a group hug cheering everyone up.

"Thanks herin,For cheering us up" patting her head as they wish to spend their time wisely this time.

(----)

As promised,They all wanted to hang out with Arianna and Arissya together but sooner or later they knew they have to tell them the truth about it.

"Hina Unnie,are you alright?" Look up to see Arianna sitting next to her.

"Yes Arianna I'm alright" forcing a smile to her when some lay behind her back but know who is it

"Don't move I'm getting tired" he answer shortly as he tried getting himself comfortable.

"snow is it fun unnie" as her eyes trailed to jaemin who's trying to get Hina on his back in which he did.

"Okay hang on tight Hina" he warned her as she securely held herself to him not wanting her to fall or anything.

Chenle , Lami , Ningning and Arissya enjoying do a big snowman although is a contest who will win Renjun , Jisung , Jeno and Mark are taking pictures of the snow to add to their gallery . While Koeun and Herin become the judge

"Haechan Are you asleep?" She whisper to him as she slightly touches his hair from out of his face When she heard Chenle and Ningning happily celebrate their Victory of winning he held her arm back holding her hand tightly as they walked towards them.

But what she didn't knew Her parents and the twins were near them and She could felt the adrenaline rush into her.

"Oohh hey sis what's going on-" his words was cut off when his eyes think is a lie.

"why bro?" She asked as his eyes still locked into them.

(----)

"Haechan explain?" Commanding him to tell the truth about their relationship.

"how long you've guys been going out?" Waiting for their answer when she spoke up.

"Uumm 3 months already" avoiding his eye contact but he was getting Stern

"You've guys been going out for 3 months without telling me!,How cruel".

Stood up from his seat feeling unfair with the life he lived but Tasha knew he's being dramatic.

"At least is not someone we don't know,You chose the right guy Sister I'm proud of you".

giving her some encouragement word the only left is her parents

"Mum,Dad?" She answered

"Well I'm agreed with Natasha though at least is not someone we don't know about" giving her high five leaving her dad still thinking.

"I'm still not sure but if That's your choice Arianna,I'm good oh and your good at cooking right Haechan,please teach her a few of your recipe".

whispering about it giving an eyed from Mrs Miles.

"Elena honey..."

"Ooppps Mum's Sulking with you dad" seeing her mum tried to calm herself down.

"See I told my parents will like you?" She answered leaving him dumfounded.

"really weren't you were worrying if your family doesn't like me?" He asked getting closer to her when she tried to run from him.

"Unnie help me!" hiding behind their backs with 7D helping her to get Haechan not to be able to get her but soon lose to her

"Okay,I gave up,I gave up!" he raised his arms in defeat but she was still far from him.

"Really? Like Really giving up on me?" As she walked towards him slowly but as soon as she did that she hurriedly ran back because he's gaining his speed at her.

"Gotcha!" Trailing his hand around her waist so he could caught her but she is strong almost trying to flip him over in the snow but it didn't happen as she had another idea.

"Snow Fight!" Letting go his hand,She piled up a big snowball at throw at him letting it smacked to his face as she continue to play with the others in this Christmas Season.