couple hours later—

"finally, we're here!!" seungmin slighty shouted. "ai- shut it!!" jeongin sighed. "you cant shut me up, lets go get some food, i'm starving.." seungmin grumbled. jeongin bit his lip bottom lip, staring at seungmin pissed off(laughs). 

waking me up 3am in the morning just to see kpop men? i just want to deal with a normal day. i guess this is what i get for be-friending this idiot.  (me on a daily basis due to my horrible sleep schedule:    )

"they got such good food here..." seungmin slid his backpack strap leading his backpack to swing around so seungmin could grab his wallet. 

after the concert—

after seungmin quickly edited the photo, he turned around to jeongin

after seungmin quickly edited the photo, he turned around to jeongin. "does this look good?" 

"lets put another photo of us in it.." jeongin took seungmins camera.

"looks nice!" jeongin lowered the camera so he could see it better

"looks nice!" jeongin lowered the camera so he could see it better. "ready to go home? i am so tired..." "yep, for sure" jeongin handed the camera back to seungmin.

"minho and chans house?" seungmin walked down to an empty parking garage.  "you bet" jeongin snickered. 

at minchans household—

"yo! yo! yo!!" seungmin shouted. "augh!!" minho responded yelling furiously back at him. "hello seungmin and jeongin, how was the concert?" chan walked into the living room and sat down with minho on the couch. "it was so amazing" seungmin nudged jeongin. "it was fine, besides seungmin singing his heart out" jeongin rolled his eyes walking down to the kitchen rummaging through their fridge. "don't go through my fridge!!" minho shot up running after jeongin. "boom, bad-bip-bop pow!" jeongin juked the rabid minho who which was trying to strangle him. 

seungmin looked through his camera roll. 

spotting jeongins photo, a hand reaching out for another hand, probably jeongin reaching out for seungmins hand. seungmin willing took the photo and saved it. 

jeongin crash landed into seungmins lap. "ow" a muffled voice came from a head that laid in seungmins crossed legs. "what the fuck do you want..." seungmin groaned and ruffled jeongins hair. as seungmin snapped a quick photo of him in his lap.

"you" jeongin responds with a smirk plastered on his face.

 minho started cackling in the middle of the kitchen, can't believing jeongins pick-up line was. 

chan was looking at the two idiots on the carpet looking at each other dead in the eye. "guys...please dont do this now..."

"excuse me??" seungmin eyed the smirking boy in his lap. "you may be excused" jeongin laid his head back down. seungmin pulled out his camera, snapping a shot of jeongins face in his lap. 

---

"bye chan!" seungmin waved to his hyungs goodbye with his so called 'straight' friend. 

"hey, you know.." seungmin grabbed jeongins wrist.

"i wish you were gay so we could make out."

jeongin laughed softly. "who said i wasnt"

"i could tell." seungmin walked closer up to jeongin, slightly smiling, as his hand traveled to cup jeongins face.

———end———

haku the cat is an actual cat! this is haku (from Rachel and Jun's Adventure or Jun's Kitchen, go check them out)

[A/N; yoyo!!! hey its me and...i will be gone next week fyi :) in four/three days, im going to school...woooooooooooo 😥 i really hate it, sighs i also just got scolded by my mom but thats a-ok! luckily kpop has my back in coping, shit hits hard sometimes 😔 i hope this is enough for you, the book will be ending soon, yes....again yes i know these are real people...i dont understand how people write heated scenes, make them wear dresses..and all that icky stuff and not realize their an actual person, i try my best to not take it to far...sometimes🧍‍♂️ again there will be a spoiler if your not into that stuff:) have a nice day!!]

[updated version!: i have heard youngk has gone to go to the military :( i'm really sad about that and i was about to bawl my eyes out, and i might right now uhhh yeah i just wanted to say that, enjoy the edited version of i wish you were gay!]

[edit: stfu that wasn't even the edited version idiot, anyways i also started school eariler i hate it as yk, i also still fucking hate feminization's of male kpop idols with makes me sick, i get it if your a femboy but, ...an kpop idol? lmao i know im already out of my mind if i write fanfics but, heey...feminization? what are you doing...]