Fear: will goode

Ok so I haven't posted one in a while and a lot of people wanted will so here it is also back story this imagine is based on the movie fear with mark wahlberg. It's the part we're they go to a carnival and get on a roller coaster so enjoy

 It's the part we're they go to a carnival and get on a roller coaster so enjoy

Photo above is what y/n is wearing

Photo above is what will is wearing

Y/n POV: it was 1978 and the Sunnyvale fair is happening, I usually go with my parents but now being sixteen they trust me to go. Just I have to go with my sisters and there friends. ( your related to Cindy and ziggy berman and you live in shady side) it was so stupid, why couldn't I go alone and why did I have to go with Cindy and ziggy. I hated that I had to go with them cause they always brought there friends, I had to go with Cindy, ziggy, Tommy, nick, Alice and nicks little brother will. Nick was older than me and will was the same age, me and will never really got along with will. We didn't hate each other we just never really agreed on things but since me and him are the same we had to stick together.

All the older kids went on the fairest wheel while will wanted to go on a roller coaster, I had no say so he was dragging me to the ride. We got there fast and got the front we had to wait awhile for more people to come on the ride and while waiting will put his hand on my thigh. "Will what are you doing" I asked he turned to me " I know this is gonna sound weird but I kinda like you, like sexual" will says. To be honest I kinda liked him too, I bite my lip and put my hand on his cheek kissing him slow and passionately, after making out we pull apart and smile.

Will puts his arm around me while I rest my hands on my lap and he goes to hold my hand resting on my thigh. He moves his hand up and I move his hand to my skirt covering my clit, I lift my skirt up and move his hand to my underwear, his fingers moving my underwear to the side and spitting on my clit moving his thumb in circles to make me wet before sticking two fingers into me the cold silver if his rings pushing in and out of me I throw my head back as we start slowly up the tracks on the roller coaster bitting my lip so the people behind us don't hear what we're doing.

As we make it up will goes faster adding more saliva and pumping in and out, me pushing his hand deeper, we were almost about to drop down " will I'm going to cum" I say whispering in his ear " go ahead baby girl" will whispers back while kissing me. As we dropped I came fixing my self and will licking his fingers and rings before sitting back holding my hand and kissing me on the neck giving me dark red and purple hickeys after the ride we got off and Cindy texting me to meet her by the cotton candy stand, I told will and we walked back hand and hand enjoying what just happened when we got there nick and Tommy saw us and grabbed will and teased him the whole rest of the night while ziggy, Cindy and Alice all laughed and teased me.

Later that night me and will went on the ferris wheel and will asked me to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes, the whole ride back will was blushed while nicks and Tommy had big smirks on there faces I laughed to myself knowing there think we just kissed when we did a whole lot more.

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed this one really didn't take that long to come up with cause I had inspiration from the movie fear love y'all.

Also question I'm gonna right another one later tonight so should I do

Josh or Sarah
Let me know <3