Birthday sex: nick goode

Sooo I haven't posted in a while cause I've had writers block but imma try to be more updated also this imagine is about young nick good cause even tho he's evil he is still really good looking lol enjoy bbys

Y/n POV: stupid goody two shoes nick Goode is always trying to save me. Here the thing, when I was younger my family and the goode family got along very well, my mom and dad were friends with nick goodes parents and high school and ever since they've been a good group. I mean I'm not complaining about nick's parents I love his parents there like my second mom and dad and we'll will his like the little brother I never had but it sucks being the same age as nick, our birthdays were so close together( him being a day older) so our parents would just celebrate both birthdays on the same day having one party.

See I liked when I was younger but it sucks cause my parents buy me girl things and nick always laugh at me and when I tell my parents they always laugh and say I'm being over dramatic. Anyways it was me and nicks 16 birthday party, i was getting ready when nick walked in my room, " hey can we talk" "sure" I said rolling my eyes. Nick looked me up and down while licking his lips, "what" I said " nothing" he said, I was about to speak when he cut me off " it's just, that's what your wearing"  I rolled my eyes " yeah what about it" " nothing I guess it's fine" he said then walked out.

I was so mad and done at the same time, I grabbed nicks hand and pulled him into my room locking the door " what is wrong with you" I yelled " what do you mean" nick said. " why do you hate me, what did I do to make you-" all of a sudden nick pulled me in and kissed me, nick good kissed me I don't know but when nick kissed me I felt a spark. He pulled away and went to go in but he stopped when his mom knocked and asked why the door was locked, nick unlocked it and walked past his mom. " what's going on" nicks mom asked, " nothing" I stuttered before walking down stairs.

Time skip, you guys out at dinner and nick is next to you.

Y/n POV:
I was eating and talking to nicks parents talking about school and how I'm getting good grades, while talking I felt nick put his hand on my thigh I look at him and smile before pushing his hand off, me doing that just made his hand go up further every thin I would push his hand he would move it up further until he was inches away from my heat( ok so imagine you have a black dress with a zipper on the side to take it off if that makes sense) slowly nick unzipped my dress on the side and moved his hands to make him feel my black lace underwear, he started to rub me through the out side of my underwear making me wet.

I chocked on my drink, " y/n sweetie is everything alright" my mom asked, I smile " of course mom". Nick pushed my underwear aside and slide his fingers down my heat making me bite the inside of my lip to hold in my moans, he then with out any warning pushed a finger in me making me moan but cover up with a cough, " are you sure your ok honey" nicks mom ask, " yeah sorry just can't believe we're so groan I say" grabbing nicks hand and pushing two fingers in me.

Nick started pumping into me and a slow pase but going faster. I grab on his leg and squeeze bitting my lip holding in my moans. My dad grabbed his knife banging on his cup, " we will now say grace" my dad says " dear Heavenly Father, thank you for giving us this food and this home" my dad says, nick pushing another finger in me finding my g-spot and plunging into it, " thank you for getting my family and the goodes family happiness, love and creativity( idk lol) and thank you for giving us another day to live and thank you for making our kids smart" every one laughs, nick picking up his pace finger fucking me,

"well this looks amazing let dive in" my mom says, oh god I'm going to cum I whisper to nick, 1,2,3 " amen" my dad and everyone else say " AMEN" I say catching my breath. My parents and nicks parents look at me weird " umm I have to go to the bathroom" I say, as I'm leaving I see nick smirking licking his fingers, nick winks at me and as I'm walking up stairs nicks mom turns to me and mouths zipper your dress while winking to me, I quickly zipper my dress and go to the bathroom. WTF is nick Goode doing to me I thought.

A/n: I hope you guys liked this, I tried to do smut but a little different also no one requested nick goode but all the imagines I read have nick good imagines and there great also WTFFF 2.6k reads are you joking thank you so much I love you all so much also for more updates and things on the book and fear street things follow my tiktok @fearstreet_lover.c0m love you