jealous: kate

Few hours earlier,
Y/n POV: the way he looked at her, the way they kissed all I wanted was to be him. To be able to kiss Kate, feel her lips, her touch and taste her. I was staring out thinking about it when deena hit my arm lightly " hey you good" deena says, " yeah peachy" I say before putting my head phones on I sat back and noticed Kate looking at me, she put her hand in Maine's and intertwined our fingers I looked down at our hands and then looked out the window hoping she didn't notice my blush.

Time skip to the bathroom scene:.

Y/n POV: we were currently looking through the list and found looking for cloths to change out of, every one got there cloths and went to change.  Dennea went with Sam, josh was going to go with Simon but Kate asked if josh would go with her I got mad and stormed into the bath room before Simon could and started taking my cloths off and washing the dried blood off my body. I was so mad I couldn't control my tears and while cleaning I felt them spill out and fall down, Simon walked in " hey are you ok" Simon said, I laughed " does it look like I'm ok" I said turning to him.  " what's wrong" he said, "what's wrong, I've been in love with Kate and she's never noticed and the one time josh gives her a little attention it's like anything we do doesn't mean anything" I say crying more.

Simon walked over and hugged me rubbing my back letting me cry, Sam and dennea knocked on the door asking if we were ready, we asked for five more minutes and finished cleaning up and getting changed before we walked out Simon fixed me some more and gave me one hug then we walked out. Everyone looked flustered and simon looked at everyone when I looked at Kate, " did you all go to pound town" simon said Sam and dennea laughed while I looked at Kate and my face fell.

Time skip to the grocery store

Y/n POV: it was me and Kate and we were currently shopping in the grocery store sure we're dying but let's get stuff, " soo you and josh together huh?" " yeah I guess" I laugh and roll my eyes " what was that" Kate says stopping, " what" I say continuing to walk Kate grabs my hand and pulls me " y/n what's wrong" she says, I laugh " god damn it Kate I've love you and your to dumb to realize" I say my eyes watering filling with tears all of a sudden she's grabs me by my shirt and kisses me, I pull away in shock but go back in kissing her passionately and rough pinning her against a stock shelf pulling her shirt off, I make my way down her neck finding her sweet spot making her moan and throw her head back.

I move down to her boobs giving each a kiss before kissing down her waist and un buckling her pants. I push her pants down to her ankles and lift her legs around my shoulders I look up at her, she nodes and puts her head back I lick her inner thighs Kate grabs a hand full of my hair pulling it " y/n don't tease" she says I laugh before diving my head into her rough but passionately eating her out making her put on hand in my hair and her other on her mouth covering her moans so no one would hear, after a little while of me going down on her she finish's and pulls her hand up.

I kiss her so she tastes her self she puts out fore heads together and whispers " I love you" I smile. All of a sudden skull mask comes out of no where and attacks us me and Kate part ways running down Isles screaming, I run into Simon saying he's after us Simon grabs my hand and starts running we hear Kate scream yelling at deena to hurry up and kill sam. Axe man swings his axe and nearly misses me and Simon holding slices my leg making me limp and scream. We run to see Kate sliced up dead, I run to her side and kiss her hand crying " I'm so sorry I should've protected you" I say more tears spilling out . "

Y/n come on we have to go" Simon says, josh, Sam and denna  already at the entrance of the store, I kiss Kate and whisper " I love you" to Kate and running to denna car getting in, I look out the window silently crying thinking about the time me and Kate met, or when we first had a sleep over, or when we slept together even though she's dead Kate will always be with me. I know I have to be brave cause Kate always liked me for my bravery, I single and turn to Simon and lay my head in his shoulder feeling him wipe my tears.

A/n: I decided to a sad one where instead of fixing stuff the characters end up by where on dies and the others broken also WTF 1144 reads ahhh thank you all so much love you guys so much mwah so much love for you guys <3