Ch. 5 Charlie is my Daddy!

An hour and thirty minutes later, Charlie and the two Swan sisters arrived at Downtown Seattle. The Swan patriarch decided to take his two daughters to the nearby mall to eat at the food court and get a toy or something that the two young females would like.

" Okay. We are here," Charlie turns off the police cruiser, and he turns his gaze to stare at Annalise and Bella fondly.

" Where are we?" Bella asked while looking at her surroundings.

" We are at the public parking lot of Pacific Place Mall," Charlie informs Bella.

Annalise beamed, looking and feeling excited since she knows that whenever Charlie takes her to the mall, she will get a toy or something that she likes afterward.

' Even though I do not want to interact with Bella. I need to try to be nice to her because I want Daddy to buy me a cell phone. I don't care if it is kid-friendly since Uncle Billy gave one to Chel and Becky since they got good grades. Then again, I might as well wait for my report card to come by so I can convince Daddy to get me one,' Annalise excitedly tells herself.

" What do you girls want to eat?" Charlie asked while Annalise and Bella got out of the police cruiser.

" Pizza!" Annalise exclaimed.

" Bells?" Charlie turns his gaze to Bella.

Bella shrugged.

" Pizza it is," Charlie softly smiled, still thinking that Bella is shy around him.

" Alright. Let's get going," Charlie held his hands out to Annalise and Bella.

Annalise happily takes Charlie's right hand while Bella lightly grabs one of his left fingers.

Charlie lovingly stared at Annalise and Bella, and he begins to walk with his daughters to the mall.

The trio stepped inside the mall, and they walked towards the food court. Annalise excitedly looks at her surroundings while Bella looked around her with a careful gaze.

" What kind of pizza do you girls want?" Charlie asked while taking his daughters to the pizza parlor.

" Oh! Oh! I want a Cheese pizza. Can I also have a Raspberry Iced Tea?" Annalise excitedly asked Charlie.

Charlie nods his head in response, and he glanced at Bella.

" Pepperoni and Lemonade," Bella whispered.

Charlie nods his head in response, and he then orders their food and refreshments.

As they waited, Annalise has decided that she wanted to get to know Bella.

" Hey, Isa!" Annalise kindly smiled.

Bella glanced at Annalise.

" It's Bella," Bella responded.

Annalise ignored Bella's attitude, and she continues to be friendly with her younger sister.

" What's your favorite Disney Princess? Mine is Belle from the Beauty and the Beast," Annalise happily speaks to Bella.

Bella raised an eyebrow at Annalise.

" Disney Princesses are for babies," Bella merely tells Annalise, and she looks away from her.

Annalise grimaces, but her expression quickly changes into a happy one when she sees Charlie looking down at her.

" What do you want to get afterward? A snack, a toy?" Charlie asked as they wait for their order.

Annalise looked at Charlie with a thoughtful gaze.

" Ah! Andy's 10th birthday is coming up on June 27th. Can we get him something for his birthday?" Annalise kindly asked since she didn't know what she wants besides wanting to get a cell phone.