⁂⸸ Chapter 3 ⁂⸸

Beginne am Anfang

Getting confused as to why I am here. "Hey Simba, why did you call me here then? I mean cool we know who John Doe is but what does this have to do with me?" Henry finally turns to me, eyes showing hope and excitement.

"See that's the thing Aunt Daisy, I found out why you have a connection to Prince Charming - Romeo as you used to call him. He is your best friend, I don't know how I missed it before but in almost every page you are both together, except for when he meets Snow you are not there, but he talks about you."

Looking at Henry in awe, I start to think about it, and it makes sense of why I have this connection to him. "Ok Simba I believe you, what do you need from me?"

"Well, I thought you would be the right person to get him to wake up, but you have been reading to him and everything for a while now and it has not worked. So, I thought maybe we should ask Mary Margret to read to him."

Drifting off into my own mind, processing everything that Henry has just told me. I am on board with it. Henry knows that I will always believe him because I never felt like this world made sense to me.

"Yeah, we'll do it. But we'll do it my way. Let me" Emma's words bringing me back to the present as I see her hop off the castle heading to her car book in hand.

Telling Henry, I will drop him home we both head to my car. Knowing Paige is at her soccer practice then to her friends for dinner, I decide to head to Mr Golds shop to see if some new paint brushes are in.

~ Story Brooke - Mr Gold's Shop ~

Hearing the bell ring above the door as I enter the shop, I begin to look around not wanting to bother Mr Gold.

"Well Miss Donnelly, what a surprise how can I help you today?" turning to see Mr Gold behind the counter I walk towards him.

"Afternoon Mr Gold, I was just wondering if any new paint brushes or art supplies had come in for me yet?"

"Only a few paintbrushes that is all." I look at the paintbrushes deciding to buy them. As he is checking out the paint brushes, I look around the store a little until I stop at a necklace.

Holding onto it, sensing some sort of familiarity, tracing my fingers over the texture of the necklace, I am at a loss with the familiarity of the necklace. I pick up the necklace taking it to Mr Gold.

"This too please Mr Gold." He looks at me nodding and takes the necklace from my hands. He pauses looking at the necklace, a sad look ok his face.

"Would you like to put it on now Miss Donnelly?" after nodding, he motions me to turn around so he can put the necklace on me. It is not uncommon for Mr Gold to be kind to me. The town has noticed his odd kindness towards me at times. But just because he is kind does not mean I do not know how cruel he is to everyone else.

Sighing out a thank you to my Gold. Hoping for random gush of acceptance feeling or just one that makes me finally know who I am. But nothing happens.

"Is something wrong Miss Donnelly?" unsure if I should tell Mr Gold. Watching him bag up my paintbrushes after I had paid for my items.

"I feel a hole in my chest like I'm not complete, like I'm missing someone. Do you ever have that feeling Mr Gold?" Mr Gold looks at me in shock of my question. I see love and longing flash through his eyes as he stares at me.

"Yes, Miss Donnelly I do have that feeling, however the people I am missing don't want me back." Staring at Mr Gold in sadness I grab my belongings and head to the door.

"All relationships can be fixed with a real apology and a noticeable change, Mr Gold, Goodbye."

As I exit the store and towards my car I hear the ding of my phone, flipping it opened I notice that Emma has messaged me