"I thought I fucking told not to bring her anywhere" he yelled at Ace

"You should know neither of us would have listened to you little bro," Ace said plainly. Leo formed a tight fist and I stepped towards them.

"Hey calm down will you. I'm back and Ace made sure I was safe. We are back now so what's the big deal" I said and he looked at me.

"The big deal is that your fucking brother is trying to kill you along with my enemies that wants my queen dead. Instead of staying safe you go out there making it so fucking easy to kill you" he yelled at me and I stepped away

"Who cares if I fucking die-"

"I do. I fucking care if you die Liliana, can't you fucking see that" he yells.

I became speechless and he looked away before running his fingers through his hair

"Take her guns, her knives, ammos, everything from her gun room" Leo yelled at his men and they nod

"No one's touching my stuff" I said while glaring at Leo

He walked towards me and grabbed my gun.

"Whatever I fucking say it goes and I swear to God I'll kill you if you disobeyed me again. And trust me sweetheart I won't hesitate to pull the trigger and face the fucking consequence" he spat and I couldn't help the shiver that run down my spine.

"I'm not a child Leo"

"Then stop acting like one for fuck sakes" he shouted

"I hate you," I said after he threw my gun to one of his men.

"Well wifey guess what. The feeling is fucking mutual" he said before walking out, his men trailing behind him like lost puppies.

"Well that went better than I thought it would," Ace said unaffected by Leo

While I was fucking angry at Leo. I fucking hate him

Taking a deep breath I tried calming down

"Fuck" I screamed before throwing the lamp across the room.

"Calm down sweetheart don't let my little brother get the best of you" Ace said while taking out a cigarette and lighting it.

Running my fingers through my hair I looked at Olivia.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that," I said and she nodded but it was evident she was still scared.

"Ace get someone to get her room please," I said and walked away.

"What am I your..." looking back at him he stopped talking.

"Anything for you sweetheart," he said and I nod before walking out. Upon reaching my room seven guys walked out with my guns and other things in duffle bags.

"Are you fucking kidding?" I said and Leo walked out of my room.

"What are you my fucking dad who takes away my things when I disobey him," I asked storming towards him.