1

Minguri, look. I finally found it. This is the first thing I ever wrote in a paper when I realized I like you.” Chaewon hands her a little bit crumpled ¼ paper, with her face looking embarrassed but excited at the same time.

Minju took the paper from the older girl’s hand and read it. She chuckled then blushed, and her ears really went red. That moment also made her realized how much she liked her.

Kim Chaewon, she swore, is that person who she wants to be with, forever.

A tear fell and went to the little paper that’s in her hand. Minju is cleaning her apartment and that little paper showed up.

The pain is still there, it's been a month since she and Chaewon broke up.

Since she's cleaning, she might as well throw all the things that remind her of Chaewon. She needs to do it, for herself, for her healing.

She looked at the tiny crumpled paper, for the last time.

Kim Minju, how to be mine?

It was so simple, but the way she wrote it gave her butterflies before. She treasured it for a long time because Chaewon was that person who, even if they were already in a relationship, still treats her as if she's courting her. She never failed to give her the love and care she needed.

But that was before.

How can she move on if even those little things won't let her?