I just sat silently I don't know his words are crct in my 27 yrs no one created such a desires such a feeling a havoc inside me but this girl something she is I need to think Do I love her?

I just roamed outside hotel went to beach sat there for a hour came back I saw time 5.30 so I decided to go swimming in pool to make me calm I just want to calm my self make a clear decision I want a make myself a steady on my feelings...

I went into pool after changing into swim dress iam just wondering it's a love I feel on her why I have all this feelings why iam feeling I want to see her I want to hold her kiss her I want her to be my embrace Is this love.

While iam stuck on these thoughts not aware of my what is this feel suddenly I heard a voice ..

Dei purusha I turn to see her she is breathing heavily ..

That sec I saw her I want to just grab her to my embrace kiss her I just slowly went to her I just pretended ti be angry even iam  little hurt but she apologized to absolutely cutely I just adored her so i demanded her to swim with me I know she can't but I should take her out from incident she must be brave my wife should not have any fear so I took her slowly I touched her warm hands I can see her drooling me we slowly went to pool she was too short my muyal kutty was not able to stand I grabbed her and placed on above foot I gripped her waist he gripped my shoulders ..my inside her setting in fire to having her in proximity .

We exchange teasing suddenly she said she know my past i was taken back I was thought to say her at right time but her words which came after that genuinely she felt for me her teary eyes a girl my wife feeling for me that moment I wanted to kiss her I saw her lips she closed her eyes I just went near her lips That moment I confirmed I just fallen for her ya I love her I am fallen for my wife my muyal kuty I love Sri Devi.

But just that moment My PA called us we separated but I regreted badly but I have life time with her so I went up took her with me I saw her dress was wet so I covered her with my towel I don't want her to wander alone in this wet attire so I sent pa to drop her I had important situation to sort out in india delhi branch so call took so much time .

After 9 I went to room I sighed I took a good bath again changed my clothes I ate dinner I just thought my relealisation my love iam happy too soon me & my love my muyal kuty I chuckled how gonna iam express her but is she loves me will she accepts it .
What will be her answer & reaction these thoughts wall filled my mind .

Finally I decided when I go to India I will propose her make her mine I will pour all my love to her she is my life she is my baby girl she is my everything but I hope she also loves me.
With these thoughts i slept beleving we both create magic together.

Sri pov

Next day I woke up in morning remembering a happenings of yesterday made me blush I don't know what iam feeling whether iam fallen for him I love him or not .I don't why my mind is behaving like corrupted but I was fully drenched in his thoughts whether this is love..

Smv: iyoo en mulai Ipdi back vaanguthae teliva ila ena seiya

1st after landing India I need to identify this love or not so now I quickly got ready to go back india so I went to restroom refreshed I called Naseefa she said to come to lobby at 9.30 we need to go airport so I order my breakfast I was confused now I should call him or not but now iam feeling different to call him while I have these thoughts he called me.

Ram: oi Azhagi

I blushed hearing his morning voice & that to his base voice

I am smiling hugging my pillow