Chapter 55

Ram pov

As me and akash finished final formalities to go Australia we returned back girls got over there shopping I went to pack she came and started to pack I was in phne instructing work to take care I saw her packing my things carefully neatly with a little smile in corner of lips she looked so calm so beautiful I can't Imagine how I fallen for her iam deepended on her fully I'm everything my life depends on her of anyone said this before a 5 months I will laughed and scolded them but today I can't believe she is the one who shares everything with me she bare for me anything he angel who sent from heaven Ava enakaga dan serthu polacharuka nu nambura kadavul enagakae avaala kaapathi kuduthurkaru I will protect her like any treasure I can't imagine a life without her .

She saw me when I am saw with this thoughts she started to digme with tease questions how my mouth woll be silent after that I too started to tease her it's true epdiyo pathi neram.bed la dan iruka porom so adunala ena edutu pona ena avala nan bed laye kati potruvan😈 aduku dana honeymoon ah plan potan no disturbances .

She said that she was angry will not allow me till land to touch kiss or anything I was shocked why she is doing that oru suprise pana nenachathu kuthama she was angry on me I know en muyal kutty velayadra but I was sad irukatum anga poi en inoru pakatha katra ..

Soon she went to make dinner after that I sat do my work at laptop at 6 above she came went to get ready she came back after 20 mins she was so fresh so beautiful with no make up perfect Kohled eyes her freshly bathed loose hair that pink lipgloss all made me to go and taste that freshly came beauty she was so naturally beautiful I had a urge to grab her and eat her entirely I went near her but she stopped iyoo Nala dan pothu but she reminded that punishment I groaned why she  can't postpone punishment after honeymoon now I can enjoy with her I groaned went away.

I quickly got ready went down I saw her drooling over me I know she also can't resist me I know her love she was trying to act I know how to break that but I saw her eating I mentally sighed konjam erakakatuna dan ena Ipdi thala thala nu en munaadi iruntu thodatha kita varathana epudi ivala ena dan panrathu kati poda vechuruva polayae iru d en kerala santhana kata una orasiya elathyum urinjira.

We boarded flight she sat with me I saw her afraid of flight take off I know how many times she board flight it's not matter her fear for that will not be less she is my baby girl I will make her peaceful and protected I made her feel better after that my mind reminded me one of my fantasies how would be it will ne in flight I saw those in films or I eben saw whenever I travel in flight even in business class that I shooked of playfuly but now I have my girl who I love more than anything more than my life why not try with her Ava Ilana vera yaru she is my everything iru d muyal kutty elam wild fantasies 😈 uh uma vechi sari katran ..

But she quickly wnet away rmba dan panra inu enadan po d land agatum room ku ponaodanae ena panran paru mavalae suthi pakakuda strength Ilama akuran ..

She went to sleep later we landed went to room I hugged her from behind when she engrossed in beauty of room and outside view I just inhaled that scent I missed her soft skin my lips missed very much but she pushed that gave me a milli hurt but I shooked of she scolded me that I started within we entered so ok I leaved she said that she will extend I groaned over ah pora adanga Matra nenaikaratha senja dan adangu va pola I thought I again groaned mentally.

We went to enjoy the city we took many pics we ate many food we just explored Sydney while taking pics she allowed me to touch it was within secs or minutes but I needed that Iam missing that why can't she leave that silly fake anger game making me suffer like this after a while we reached Sydney harbour bridge we were just took photos later we stood there to see beautiful night sight of Sydney view from and opera house opposite ti that it was so beautiful we had personal space as couples I wrapped my hands I know she also will need. That she too accepted we both stood I turned to saw malini and akash kissing eachother everykne will have desire to kiss inthis palce I too have so I leaned slowly she refused but I know she will not protest she too needs but I didn't expect her next move she pushed me in shoulders with force it pained little but my heart pained more it hurted I know I will not force her or do anything without her will permission but she do this act and making me hurt thus this act needed more than enjoying honeymoon I came here for her to enjoy her for a week I just throwed away my all business there I came here only for her to spend with her but she does this it hurted me .