Chapter 26

Ram pov

I am a happiest person when iam come to know Sri Devi is one of the person selected as a new I know when she got price she will definitely make it but when I saw up her project I was sure she will be in my team as I guessed she was made in my team iam very happy she was intelligent girl and a talented person so she is 100% perfect for my team and iam happy she will be close to me daily and I can see her often a day that will help us to take this relationship next level.

So I didn't tell her before about this job chaos because she don't want to feel that I made her to my company she should be get through her talent her capabilities so when her offer paper came to table iam very happy iam felt proud of my woman my wife I know she want to be individually so I didn't say her ....

She came to know next day when she questioned me that was iam influenced to anyone to make her in my company sometime she is stupid why don't she believe her power knowledge poor girl I sighed and explained my innocent soul my cute muchkin about it she accepted and noded like a kiddo this girl is cute like anything..

Next morning I need to attend a meeting so I insisted her to get my car she refused high range cars so I send low key then I went attended meeting after that I went to check on new ones in conference room so I went I saw her she was little nervous I saw her she was looking at me without blinking all sated so the self introducing part was going her turn came she was just ganinig confidence but suddenly I started coughing oru velai ena manasula thitrala I thought she started to explain and sat I smiled at her but I noticed one thing that boy near Sri looking at her differently I don't like his look on her so I don't want to dig it on 1st day instelf ...

After all introduction I congratulated them with handshake when I came to her I was very happy she doesn't know she will be in my team but while we were shaking that fellow was just slightly irritated but I just gave small piece off and went to sign their jobs .I announced Sri Devi to my team with my style she seemed suprise irritated happy I loving her reactions....

At afternoon Riya kapoor came to see me as I got her appointment she came irritated to me core that stupid dragged my mom my Sri into this I dont want her to know about Sri now if she came to know I married that bitch anu and her sister his Sri so she will make some chaos or scene between us so I didn't say just I gave some back off to her to shut her mouth...

Sri came to take some file I just talk ti her but she was behaved oddly I can see her face was upset she was sad may b cried but I didn't want her to be that so I just leave it in thought of talkig her evening I thought to take her beach after office ...At eve she didn't pick my call so I went to check Cabin she was not there I asked my PA he said she is gone but I didn't send vechicle so I called her again but she didn't pick up so I came down I saw that Anil dragging her to his car but I felt anger on him and disappointed anger on her I called her she didn't pick up I stomped floor went to attend pending meeting but I was not able to concentrate fully on meeting what happen to her avan kuda en pona why she is doing this .

So my meetings got over at 10.30 I sighed I tried again but switched off so I rushed home with anger I saw home was full dark I was lite worried I went to kitchen food was not touched I don't know what happen to her my anger slightly become worried so I slowly peaked her room she was not there I thought go back but I saw verenda door open so I went there but that sight I saw completely shattered my heart she was sleeping like a ball so I went near her cheeks were tears strained swollen eyes pale skin dry lips my  heart pained so I slowly scooped her in my arms to room

She awaked I made her sat on bed but she didn't respond she was crying my heart ached so I consoled her made her to spit out after confession I saw this silly girl one time she I behaving super mature next time she is kiddo I don't know what ti do with epdi dan iva kuda kudumbam nadatha porano I sighed at my paithiyakari I started to tell her truth at made her realise of her stupidity after that I can't able to resist to kiss this cutie kiddo ...she too kissed me giggled like she got her fav icecream we made dinner again together ate while going to sleep she came to me hugged me like her mom and went I chuckled at my girl iam falling for her slowly...