Chapter 42

Ram pov

After we came from kerala we entered home after 2 weeks I saw her going inside her room but my heart ached her to stop I want her to be in my room I want her to be  in my embrace I want to see her angelic beautiful morning face I want her morning kiss that boost me I want not only share my life my love my room my space my bed my everything is hers now but she didn't become mine till now☹️enga poga pora punnthu velayadama vidamatan.

I hesitantly saw her she was going slowly like thief a thief bunny thirutu muyal kuty I chuckled mentally called her she took her baby steps iam admiring her baby steps just that movement my mind said to scoop and just make her breathless with my kiss and suck her every inch of body but I just shooked and focused to ask her whether she can come to our room forever her eyes widened she asked whether your room but I crcted our room her face instantly glowed she ran and hopped like bunny went to take her clothes i chuckled her sight she came back I said her to arrange in our closet she done and day went happy .

Next I had really more work that I didn't able to do in 2 weeks my schedule was little busy than ever I sighed I saw a ever beautiful sight which I will not get bore my muchkin laying in my chest and sleeping cutely peacefully I smiled I just admired till next snooze of alarm came I offed it before It disturb my Azhagi I smiled widely epo d en love soluva seekrama solri ena Ipdi paka vechiya kolra una apdiya sapadanum pola iruku I sighed mentally I slowly pecked her lips I stole my morning kiss I chuckled went to restroom done my chores got ready to work and went down .

At evening i return I saw her waiting for me I refreshed came she was sitting on couch watching tv I sat near dragged her to my embrace she chuckled I too joined she afterwards started pati poojai at her mom place I sighed why she is doing this can't she see how her bajari mom speaking and treating her If she was not her mom I will break her mouth with letting out all rubbish athu vaya koopa thotiya shit money grubber she is .till last  day of her life she will live with money but definitely she will not have any humans with her ..

I just not gave proper answer and rejected to go there she pouted and kept her cute grumpy face she thinks that is serious for others to see but definitely not that Is a cutest face of her that parrot nose which is little red which becomes more I just want bite it her doe eyes that shrunk even small her lips where I want do my salsa dance with my lips it even become poutier and that make me to think I should do another journer of dance whether a kuthu dance erangi oru kuthu kuthu ah vendi dan apdiya iluthu vechi anda rendu udathayu kadichi veikanu she don't know these all thoughts were running in my mind will she was give her grumpy face this woman making me tough to control my hormones .

Then I convinced her to be careful not to get hurt my aim is to not control but she is so innocent and pure I not even seen this much innocent baby girl in my life but she is mine I can say proudly she is my Poona kuty iam her wild man so she can easily get hurt that too her so called relatives except Akash family all are toxic their shadows also don't wnat to reach my baby girl so I advised her not to ask permission be free it's her life she can do anything she just need to inform that's I need so I accepted half heartedly if she returns safely without getting hurt that itself ok for me..I believe she will not get hurt and iam waiting for her to her love and all.

I asked her my return to accepting her excuse but that kD fellow escaped from me enga d pora ipo oduva ana seekrama nee oda mudiyathu alavuku akuran una nee bed ah vitu enchikavae kastapaduvaaa ...I smirked that day seeing my woman.

Sri pov

I returned afternoon to home after getting some information about that Madhubala but I didn't ask my mom about that women that mystery woman who is said to be Madhubala frnd I think so she something knows about her definitely my mom hiding something big definitely my thata pati and even my appa what is that pati words just echoing in my whole mind I sighed I was about to take that box again my  phne suddenly rang I sighed took out from my side bag it showed Naseefa omg I totally forgot about her after that incident office poor girl that day she helped me Ram said she only called Him at right time I sighed I took phne immediately.