Always and Forever

🍋 lemon warning in the middle of chapter🍋

As her children grew so did her love for Zoro, her twins called him dad. two years had gone by traveling with him and the crew. Zoro started training the twins as swordsmen, "you need to learn to protect your mother" "but why dad? are you leaving us?" he would shake his head "no, but the life of a pirate is unpredictable" hugging them both after. Zoro loved both kids as his own. he asked Hinata to marry him on a hot summer night, as the kids ran around the boat with Luffy and Ussop. " Yes!" said Hinata. Nami and Robin were in charge of the wedding dress. Ussop and Franky made some decorations and fireworks. Sanji was crushed but would make the best cake for Hinata. all Luffy had to do was not mess anything up, Chopper and Brook were on babysitting duty as the rest of the crew prepared for the wedding. Hinata would update Tsunade from time to time about how she was doing and where she was.

later that month a small ceremony was held on the Sunny. Hinata never imagined marrying anyone else who wasn't Naruto. it's hard to trust after traumatic experiences, Sasuke played with her emotions and her mind. making her believe he loved her, she was stupid enough to believe him. it all started with that stupid kiss, as she was lost in thought her kids came in "mommy! mommy!" she smiled at them. Ace had eyes like Sasuke black and cold as night, Shisui had the Byakugan with brown hair, he reminded her of Neji. she loved her kids and couldn't imagine a world without them. Luffy came in "I found you!" he yelled at the children as they tried hiding behind their mother giggling. Luffy looked at Hinata "you're staying on the ship right?" she smiled at him " of course, Zoro will be the best swordsman and right hand man to the king of the pirates." Luffy smiled as he chased the kids out of her room. as she stepped out in her wedding dress and walked out onto the deck she saw Zoro shed a small tear. Zoro found himself to be the luckiest man in the world as Zoro held Hinata on the night of their wedding. he said holding her hand " always and forever, you and I will always be together until the end of time". Hinata couldn't hold the tears back as her now husband kissed her, assuring his love for her.

.

Hinata wasn't the only one getting married, Naruto had proposed to Sakura

Hinata wasn't the only one getting married, Naruto had proposed to Sakura. Naruto was ecstatic when Sakura said "yes" his life was now coming together. in many ways he felt guilty building his family with Sakura. he knew Sasuke didn't love her but she loved him. he watched her chase Sasuke their whole childhood. he worried that maybe she would change her mind, leaving him and he would once again be alone.

the whole village celebrated as they watched the town hero and best medic share their first kiss as a married couple. Sasuke sat at the back wondering if that should have been him with Sakura, he was slowly losing his mind. two years ago he would have done anything to see Hinata but now he worried he might have made a mistake. He pushed back his hair making eye contact with the bride. Sakura blushed slightly, what was she thinking she was a married woman. but she couldn't deny the bittersweet memories she shared with the stoic Uchiha. Naruto squeezed her hand gazing at her with those bright blue eyes that could give the sky a run for its money. life was everything and more with Sakura by his side, she was going to be the mother of his children.

🍋  that night Naruto and Sakura shared their bodies with each other, sweet kisses that started from her neck down to her chest, he made eye contact as he placed her breast in his mouth

🍋 that night Naruto and Sakura shared their bodies with each other, sweet kisses that started from her neck down to her chest, he made eye contact as he placed her breast in his mouth. he sucked on her nipple making her moan his name in pleasure " Naruto" digging her nails in his back claiming him as hers. Sakura bit his neck making him gasp. making his way down to her thighs he took her panties off with his teeth. he made his way in between her thighs. he teased her with his tongue, flicking her clitoris in the process. he slid his underwear off, slowly stroking his penis in her. wrapping her legs around his waist she begged him for more. " faster, harder" gasping for air, Naruto upped his speed he released his semen into her " Yes!" yelled Sakura. that night the newlyweds explored their bodies multiple times. 🍋

as Sasuke thought about Naruto and Sakura made him think about Hinata and how he derailed her fate for his revenge. Sasuke wanted to apologize for his mistake, he went to see Kakashi, Sasuke was drunk " where's Hinata?" he asked in a demanding tone. Kakashi was surprised since he had never seen them together. "she's on a mission for Tsunade" "BULL FUCKING SHIT! she's been gone for two years and we're in a time of peace" Kakashi raised his eyebrow "why does it matter?" Sasuke looked angrier than usual " I need to speak to her" clearing his throat Kakashi looked at his former student "I'll call Tsunade and you can ask her yourself since it's so important to you." Sasuke took a seat as he waited for the former Hokage. Tsunade came in also drunk and confused about why she was being summed "what is it Kakashi?" she asked as she took a swig of the bottle she held in her hand. "wheres Hinata?" asked Sasuke. Tsunade looked at him up and down " I didn't know you two were friends." "we're not." said Sasuke looking at the blonde "then why do you care?" Sasuke tried his best to not punch her. " I just need to talk to her" Tsunade rubbed her forehead " Listen Sasuke she isn't coming back" this made Sasuke's blood boil, he punched the wall making a hole. "what do you mean?" Tsunade had an epiphany, his father! her eyes went wide with the realization " She's married and has chosen to live her life out of the village" Sasuke felt his soul crumble ' married!? to whom?" Sasuke's Sharingan activated from the rage he felt at that moment. he left without another word to lick his wounds like an injured dog.