Love

Naruto saw Sakura as perfect, no one fit her category. the blonde sat alone at his favorite ramen place, he couldn't believe this was real. all his dreams were coming true. he went from being hated and alone to being loved and apricated. the girl with pink hair and green eyes filled his soul with happiness. 

Sakura felt silly as she got dressed, she was excited for her first date with Naruto. it was ironic to feel nervous even though they had always been a part of each other's lives. however, she only had eyes for Sasuke, chasing after him when Naruto was right there the whole time. she also thought of Hinata and how her love for Naruto was never returned, she thought about how she might feel. she wasn't super close with her but she knew how much and how long Hinata loved Naruto. it had been 7 months since anyone had seen her when she asked Tsunade all she would say was "she's on a mission and I don't know when she'll be back". after a while everyone had stopped asking questions, it was as if Hinata might never return. she finished getting ready pushing those thoughts in the back of her mind and went off to see Naruto.

when Sakura arrived she was a vision of love itself. "wow Sakura, you look amazing" she blushed, he always complimented her. Naruto always reminded her how beautiful she was and how much he loved her. as they sat and ate Kiba and Shino happened to stop and eat there too. "hey Naruto! hey Sakura! yelled Kiba, Shino just noded. each of them lost in their own conversation until " man Shino, you're no fun. I miss Hinata" Naruto and Sakura gave each other the same look. they felt guilty knowing Hinata probably felt hurt because of Narutos rejection. "do you know anything about her?" asked Sakura "No we were just told she was on an S ranked mission and don't know when she'll be back". shortly after Naruto and Sakura finished eating, they said their goodbyes to team 8. nervously Naruto held Sakura's hand, they were soft despite how hard she would train. "listen Naruto how are we going to face Hinata? I feel like a terrible friend " he looked her in her eyes "Hinata always knew how I felt about you, I'm sure she would understand" she shook her head knowing he was probably right. as the day went on they shared their first kiss, sweet and tender. Naruto couldn't believe it he was the happiest man in the world at that moment.

 Naruto couldn't believe it he was the happiest man in the world at that moment

meanwhile, Sasuke remembered the promises he made Hinata that night, he knew that she deserved better. it started out as a game for him, not thinking he would fall for her. his heart ached, he never meant for things to end the way they had. he loved her and it was getting harder to ignore. another day went by as he thought about her, drunk. remembering her face, smile, and hair. he drank his sorrows away, thinking of the kind gentle soul he had tarnished.

Hinata looked at the bright blue sky thinking of all the wrong turns her life had taken. she was thankful for the great man that was training in front of her. he was strong and cold to those around him but he was so different with her. he was loving and compassionate, she took notice of the looks he would give her. Zoro never showed his emotions, but he would give her small forehead kisses. the first time it happened it was startling for her, he turned bright red embarrassed. after that, it became a way of him showing she wasn't alone. Franky had added a room for them, however, Hinata would sleep in there alone. she took care of him by washing his clothes and making his meals. 

Hinata wondered sometimes if Sasuke had forgotten about her. she was foolish and knew that if she ever saw Him again would he know how badly he had hurt her? if he even cared. later that night she found Zoro training, he was always training. she watched him for a moment as the sweat dripped off of him. running down his muscular body, she was starting to realize how attractive he was. Stopping his workout he looked at Hinata, she was radiant. how he wished he had helped make the kids she was carrying. "are you, ok princess? " she smiled at him with a small blush across her face "dinner's ready" days came and went, and before they knew it 9 months had gone by. the time had come and Hinata went into labor. Zoro was by her side holding her hand as she pushed new life into the world. she gave birth to twin boys, she looked up at Zoro who had been by her side her whole pregnancy. this stranger showed her love and kindness in her darkest hours. when she had given up on being a mother and thought about abortion he stepped up as their father when he didn't have to. as he held her children, he told them he was their dad. Zoro named them Ace and Shisui Roronoa. Hinata's eye went wide as Zoro said to her "I told you, I would protect you and your children".

the twins were now 6 months old and Zoro was there every step of their lives. Hinata was falling for him. for the first time in her life, she no longer had that fear that she wasn't good enough. He was so kind and loving, always there for her and her children. even though he was a pirate and was feared at sea. Zoro was like a breath of fresh air after holding your breath underwater. Hinata and Zoro started dating, she was slowly falling in love with pirate hunter Zoro. 

please leave your thoughts🙂