𝐼𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛

"welcome to palm woodsylvania! a hallo-weird world where humans and monsters live side by side," bitters the ghost greeted

franken-carlos stumbled through the lobby, grunting indistinctly until he ran into olivia, his long time crush. olivia was medusa, so she had snakes for hair and bright green eyes that glow when she activates her snakes. she wears a covering over her snakes, so she doesn't accidentally turn anyone into stone with them.

franken-carlos paused his grunting and smiled goofily at her.

"i would love to go carlos!" she smiled at him, "and jo will be there too!"

jo smiled as she approached olivia, who kissed franken-carlos' cheek. he smiled with a laugh as the two girls walked off together and clapped his hands.

"pretty girl like me," he grunted happily.

——

opal was a normal human, unlike her sister, but she was a vampire hunter. she was very attracted to james, the vampire, but she was a hunter and it was her job.

"you don't have to hunt james down," olivia told her sister when they saw james in the lobby.

"it's my job and it's fun to hunt hot vampires down," opal smirked as she saw james.

"look at franken-carlos," olivia smiled when she saw her crush with james. "isn't he adorable?"

"yeah, sure," opal agreed, staring at james.

olivia rolled her eyes before the sisters split up. olivia went up to james, logan, and franken-carlos.

"hi, guys!" she smiled, "what's up?"

"i need at garden rocque!" franken-carlos told her.

"i'll join you, i got nothing better to do," olivia shrugged and franken-carlos smiled at her.

"yay!"

"where's your sister?" james asked olivia, who pointed at her sister, who was walking to the pool.

"james you should probably-"

"hey, shut up," james simply told olivia, before walking away to flatter opal.

"okay," olivia said and exhaled as she looked at the other two.

suddenly, lightning the dog ran in and stole logan's right arm off the ground.