𝐼𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"don't hurt him!" olivia cried, "i'll turn you into stone!"

"i give you..." gustavo began, as he took the lever to activate the machine. "hot singing normal boy!"

the machine activated, flashing colorful lights and zapping. olivia covered her face, leaning away as the machine continued its zapping.

"turn it off!" olivia cried and gustavo flipped the lever off and the zapping and lights stopped. the door opened and inside was a tiny black rabbit in franken-carlos' place.

"oh my gosh," olivia said and cooed. "how cute!"

"but not a boy!" kelly said.

"i know that," gustavo said.

"i wanna be famous!" carlos the bunny sang in a high-pitched voice.

"sings good though!" gustavo said, "try again!"

gustavo shut the door and activated the machine, doing his evil laughter with organ music playing.

——

"that is so crazy! i love apple juice too!" james smiled.

opal and james were on a date at a fancy restaurant and opal was really enjoying it. her and james had a lot in common, it was a shame she has to kill him though.

"and the dumbest pasta shape ever?" opal asked.

"bow tie!" both teens said together and chuckled, surprised at their answer.

opal smiled at him, "you know, i have to
admit, this has been a really great dinner. i'm sorry for being so cold to you, i'm glad we went out."

"we haven't even had dessert," james smirked with fangs, which made opal's insides turn.

all opal wanted for dessert was to kiss james.

"i have an idea," opal smiled and james smiled back before the two teens leaned in to kiss. opal took out a wooden stake and shoved james against the chair, aiming it at him.

"hey!" he said and chuckled, "you wouldn't happen to have that for gardening purposes, would you?"

"try vampire-slaying purposes," opal smirked.

"you're a vampire slayer? this whole time?" he asked with shock, "you betrayed me!"

"that's how i catch all my prey, pretty boy. lead them in and strike at the last second," opal winked, before jabbing the stake at james, who dodged it and the stake went into the chair.

"i am seriously considering not asking you out again!" james exclaimed and screamed, running away and opal removed the stake from the chair.

"it's always the pretty ones that are hard to get," she snarled to herself, before running after james.

——

back at rocque records, gustavo and kelly were trying to turn franken-carlos into a hot boy, while olivia stood there worried for him. they've been trying for a while and nothing has worked. olivia hopes franken-carlos will come out of that thing alive and not more dead than he is.