𝐼𝑉. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

"lightning drop it!" logan ordered the dog, who ran off with it. "that's my bone, not yours!"

logan chases after the dog, leaving franken-carlos and olivia by themselves.

"shall we go?" olivia suggested and franken-carlos grunted with a smile as she took his hand and walked off with him.

outside at the pool, james swiftly approached opal at a table.

"excuse me, but are you from tennessee? cause you're the only ten i see," james flirted with opal, who rolled her eyes. she loves his flirting and pick-up lines, but needs to focus on the topic at hand. hunting vampire james down.

"james," she sighed. "i'm not interested. i've told you this a million times."

"don't lie to yourself," he chuckled and gave her a serious look. "i know you want this vampire."

opal does. she wants james, but she can't.

"you obviously don't know me very well," opal remarked. "i'm not interested."

"maybe you'll change your mind after we go for a quick bite," james smiled with his fangs and opal grinned.

"well," she said and took his hand, which made james' eyes grow. "maybe you're right."

"really?" james asked and changed his attitude to a smug one. "i mean, yeah of course you would."

opal smiled at him, staring into his gorgeous eyes. she has him right where she wants him.

——

franken-carlos and olivia arrived at rocque records to help gustavo and kelly out with an experiment they had. griffin told gustavo that he needed to make btr a normal boy band in order to perform at the 'big night of fright' because having hot guys instead of monsters is the newest trend. olivia was gonna perform too, but she didn't need to change her appearance much. just need to cover up her snakes so she doesn't stone her whole audience.

as the two teens approached the experiment room, franken-carlos ran into the glass door and olivia pulled him away to open the door for him.

"good thing olivia's here," gustavo said with relief as olivia led franken-carlos into the room. "okay, franken-carlos! time to play in the pretty funhouse!"

"what?" olivia asked, noticing the giant machine in front of her. "what is that?!"

"don't worry about it," kelly assured olivia as gustavo opened the machine and franken-carlos shrieked, moving away. however, kelly was standing there with corndogs to bait him into it.

"get the corndogs, franken-carlos!" kelly told him and threw them into the machine. "get them!"

"what is happening?" olivia asked, holding onto her sack that was covering up her snakes.

"corndog!" franken-carlos said and walked into the machine to get the corndogs.

"now!" kelly yelled and gustavo's shut the door, making olivia yelp.

"what are you gonna do to him?" olivia asked, not getting the answers she needed.

"just sit back and relax," gustavo told olivia, putting his arm around her and she glared at him. franken-carlos screamed, slamming on the door, and olivia jumped back.