Chapter 11 Aunt Tsunade

Start from the beginning

We pass a lot of villages, and when we stop by to get some food, I see a weapons shop. It has the prettiest katana in the window. (this but like a dark navy blue)

It was gorgeous, so of course I used almost all of my savings on it

It was gorgeous, so of course I used almost all of my savings on it. While on the trip, I spent my time learning about how to use it. Uncle Jiraya wasnt much help, but he did give me some pointers. Soon enough, we reached a town where Jiraya spotted a pretty lady. I slapped myself in the face as he AND Naruto gave her googly eyes. 

"Calm down ya pervs shes just a pretty lady" I say rubbing my temples. 

"Yaya, heres the hotel key go mold some chakra and practice stabbing stuff bye" Uncle Jiraya said in a hurry. Next thing you know hes gone in a cloud of dust. I deadpan at him and Naruto is furious. 

"That old perv! I cant beleive hes your uncle! Hes nothing like you! Well maybe your hair, but still!" Naruto says grumbling while he stomps his way up to our room. 

"We arent biologically related. Just like I consider you sensei and sasuke as my family. Uncle Jiraya is someone who I hold close to my heart." I say opening the door with the key. In the next moment im engulfed into a hug by naruto. 

"Aww Katsumi chan! Ill be your Nii chan!" Naruto says with anime tears streaming down his face. 

"Naruto! Your only older than me by like 2 months! Slow down!" I say as he practically chokes me. He lets me go and I ghasp for air. "Well ya you and sasuke are practically the closest thing I have to family. Why do you think I made you guys sign my chuunin exam forms. Same reson I signed yours" I say shrugging like its the most simple thing in the world. 

"Katsumi chaaan! Your the beeeest!" He whines globbing my into a big hug again. 

"Okokok you can get off now. Go mold some chakra im gonna stab a log or something" I say pushing him off me. He complies and he meditates on the bed. While I pull out my katana and unsheathe it. Slowly I start waving around in fluid like motions. My goal is to make this katana flow like water through my opponent or whatever I choose. 

After a little while of doing this someone nocks at the door. I get up and go to answer it while Naruto stays still and meditates. 

~~~~~~~Meanwhile Sasuke POV~~~~~~~

Im currently going over to Kakashi's house to get him to teach me more of the chidori. When I walk in I see Kureni, Asuma, and Gai sensei all standing about Kakashi lying in a bed. "Uhm, why is Kakashi sensei laying in bed? And why are you all surrounding him like he cant get up?" I ask walking in. 

A jounin ninja runs into the room and starts breathing heavily. "Is it true Itatchi Uchiha was in the village, and that hes going after the nine tails jinchuriki!?" He squeels like a girl. My eyes widen in the realization. Itachi...

Without a thought I bolt out of the room. I start running towards the direction of where Katsumi said they were going. Hes after Naruto!? And not to mention Katsumi just had to go with him, so now they are both in the line of fire.