twenty-one.

{same outfit as last chapter}

photo lane
~~~~~

"YOU'RE MARRIED!!!!" She heard Rebekah yell, causing her to sigh in annoyance. The reaction to finding this was bound to happen eventually, she just still didn't want to talk to any of the Mikaelson family about it.

Who would?

Anastasia faced her old friend and then followed her gaze to one of the frames that was on her desk. It was the wedding photo of when she and Dean had gotten married. Dean had his arm wrapped around her waist as she was leaning into him. Both of them had a beer in one hand and the other hand they were both flipping the camera off.

 Both of them had a beer in one hand and the other hand they were both flipping the camera off

"I am." Anastasia replied, ignoring the gasps she was hearing.

"How long?" Freya asked her, genuinely curious.
Seeing as it was one of the family members that Anastasia liked, she decided to answer the question. Had it been a different member, then she most likely would have told them to fuck off.

"Eight years, coming up nine." She answered.

"To who?' Klaus asked with jealousy and anger.

Is he really that stupid? Anastasia thought. Yes.
Yes he was.

"That'd be me." Dean spoke up from where he was seated on the couch, watching smoke practically shoot from the hybrid's ears at how angry he was.

"You married him?" Klaus then asked with distaste.

"You mean a...." She then cleared her throat and brought it down an octave. "A flannel loving hillbilly." She then returned to her normal voice. "As you so eloquently put it." She finished off with an innocent smirk.

Dean snorted at what she said, not at all feeling offended by the words of Klaus. Why would he feel offended by a man who treats women like shit?

Sure, before he met Anastasia, Dean had slept around with tons of women before, but never had he once treated a woman as shitty as Klaus had done to his wife.