"Please?" She questioned again, looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Nuh-uh." He denied once again, clearly enjoying her begging him.

Her eyes then twinkled with mischief as she leaned up towards his ear and whispered something, quietly. So quiet that not even the vampires could hear what she had said.

Dean's eyes widened as his lips slightly parted in shock at what she had said. "Really?" He sputtered.

"Mhm." She hummed, still staring up at him.

He pulled her into a quick kiss, before replying, "Well...how could I ever say no to that?" He then slipped the new ring onto her finger, before the two of them intertwined their hands and walked towards the family.

~~~~~

"Dad!!"Athena and Astrid squealed, wrapping Dean into a hug, him reciprocating.

And on the other side of the park, Hope's lips turned up into a smile at the sight. At least she knew her half-sisters were happy.

"Hey, kiddos." Dean told them.

"Dad." Maverick and Ryder greeted him unison, happily accepting the hug as well.

"Hey, man." Alaric said to him as the two exchanged one of those weird bro hugs. At least that is what Anastasia called them.

"Uncle Dean-o." Lizzie chirped, knowing the nickname annoyed him to no end. And at the same time Josie said, "Uncle Dean."

"My favorite nieces." He replied to them as the two twins also gave him a hug.

"And Ivy is at a friend's house for the night." Anastasia told her husband. "If I had known you were coming, I would have had her here, seeing as how much she missed you, but I didn't know that you were coming back today. I'm so sorry. I know you wanted to see her." She then continued to ramble.

"Annie. Annie." Dean stated, trying to get her attention. On the second call, he finally did. "I can just surprise her when she comes home in the morning. It'll all be fine. You know how much she likes surprises. And besides, she probably really wants to spend time with her friend as well. Everything is okay. You did nothing wrong."

"Right....sorry." She responded, looking down at the ground.

Almost two decades had passed and she still felt insecure in relationships. Whether it was in friendships or in the actual relationships. She tried not to, but the relationship she once had with Klaus was damaging to her.

He would make everything her fault. No matter what had happened, Klaus would always find a way to place blame on her. He also tended to guilt trip her into making her feel bad, And it was always for stupid and trivial reasons that never mattered.

To put it plainly, the relationship was more than toxic.

And sadly, all the emotional damage he had done to Anastasia, had stayed with her.

And Dean knew all this. Hell, everyone in their little family knew all this. And all of them wanted to kill Klaus for his actions, seeing as he took a confident and strong woman and made her feel like shit.

But with much encouragement from her father, her best friend, and her husband, Anastasia had returned to her normal self about seven years after the relationship. However, she occasionally had some slip ups, but nothing major.