If only the other Mikaelsons felt the same way as the oldest and her wife.

Elijah was disgusted. Not because she was with someone. But because of the way that the man talked to Anastasia. The language he used around her and his innuendos was revolting. How Anastasia was okay with it, he would never know. All he needed to do was talk some sense into the man about how to treat a woman.

Little did he know that Anastasia got turned on my Dean doing that.

Klaus was fuming. His eyes briefly flashed amber. He was angry. And jealous. And pissed that she was with someone else. How could she do that to him? How could she ever love someone else besides him? It didn't make sense to him. There was no way she could have fallen out of love with him and now she was here, kissing another man and exchanging sweet nothings with him.

It should be him.

Not this other man.

And that was when Klaus immediately began plotting the murder of a man he didn't know, seeing as he wanted to make sure that his death was as painful as it could possibly be.

Kol and Davina. Another married couple. They were both ecstatic for Anastasia and her family. She knew that they had been waiting for Dean to return home. And now that he was back, the couple was happy for the family that had welcomed them with open arms. They were also more than excited to meet the man that stole the angel's heart.

And just like Kol and Davina, Marcel felt the same way. Ever since he had heard stories about Dean from the kids and from Anastasia, he too wanted to meet the man.

Hunter or not. The three of them didn't care.

They were just happy for the bubbling little angel.

Rebekah was jealous. Not jealous because Anastasia was with someone, but because she didn't know about it. Ric was the one that had been there for Anastasia to gossip with about boys. She was also jealous about the fact that Anastasia was a vampire and had kids.

It was not fair at all.

Hope wasn't paying attention to the couple. Her gaze was staring at the two ginger twins that she now knew had the same father as her. And that was why she was lost in her thoughts as she stared off into space.

Technically, the two girls were her sisters. But in Hope's mind, there was no way that Athena and Astrid would ever want to have a friendship with her, let alone a sisterly relationship. Especially seeing as the twins already had three sisters and two brothers.

They already had a family and Hope had come to peace with the fact that she wouldn't ever be a part of it.

After all, why would they?

Why would they want anything to do with her after all her father and mother had done to that family?

~~~~~

"I upgraded your ring like I told you I would." Dean told his wife as he continued to hold the brunette angel in his embrace.

"You did?" Anastasia asked, pulling away and looking up at him with an excited smile. A smile that a child would get when they were in a toy store or a candy store.

"Mhm." He hummed almost tauntingly.

".....Can I see it?"

"I don't think so." He responded, looking down at her, laughing when her lips turned into a pout.