Tang Shishi sighed. She thought she had already understood Zhao Chengjun, but now it seemed that she still did not understand him at all.

It was the men's responsibility to set up the camp. Since Tang Shishi has nothing to do with it, she followed behind them slowly. Zhou Shunhua's carriage also stopped. Zhou Shunhua lifted the curtain and asked, "What's the matter?"

The soldier who drove the carriage said, "Wangye has ordered to camp. Now there is no space ahead. Two young ladies, please wait for a while."

Zhou Shunhua nodded, naturally there was nothing for soldiers to do here. She said, "Since there is a shortage of manpower over there, please go and help them. You don't need to follow me. At this distance, I just walk over by myself."

The soldier who drove the carriage seemed hesitant. Seeing this, Zhou Shunhua said, "I've been sitting in the carriage all day and my legs are a little tired. So, I want to come out to exercise my muscles and bones."

Upon seeing this, the soldiers finally left with peace of mind. After waiting for people to leave, Zhou Shunhua jumped out of the carriage and slowly moved his legs and feet. She saw Tang Shishi not far away, and out of politeness, she asked, "I'm going for a walk around. Miss Tang, do you want to go together?"

Tang Shishi did not want to go initially and was about to refuse her. All of a sudden, she turned around, and said, "Well, since Sister Zhou has invited me, how can I refuse."

Zhou Shunhua probably did not expect Tang Shishi to agree. She paused for a moment and smiled lightly, "You're welcome, Miss Tang."

They walked about freely in the woods, and neither of them spoke. Tang Shishi naturally did not want to take a walk with Zhou Shunhua, because she simply did not trust Zhou Shunhua alone with her.

Who knows if the female lead would be wandering around and triggered any unintentional plot?

Zhou Shunhua also did not want to pay attention to Tang Shishi. She pretended to enjoy the scenery all the way and focused on looking around. Her eyes suddenly froze, "Wait, it seems there is a sound of water."

While Tang Shishi gave a slow hum, Zhou Shunhua had already followed the sound of the water and Tang Shishi held the fox in her arms and stood there for a long time.

Under the bushes, there was a trickle. Zhou Shunhua followed the stream downwards and unexpectedly found a lake. The lake was surrounded by woods, deep and quiet, and the water was extremely clear. Standing on the bank, she can clearly see the stones at the bottom of the lake.

Zhou Shunhua was very happy. She squatted by the lakeside and scooped the water, then turned around to talk to Tang Shishi, "Miss Tang, it's rare to have a clean lake here that hasn't been discovered. There are only two of us women in the team, it's too inconvenient, and I think Miss Tang feels the same way too. I wanted to take a bath, but in the camp... it was inconvenient. So, we might as well consider this, when it gets darker, we'll come here to take a bath. When you take a bath, I'll keep a lookout for you, and then you'll do the same for me. How about that?"

Seeing the lake, the little fox was very happy that it wanted to go down to the ground. Tang Shishi put it down and let the little fox go to the lake to have a drink while she squatted down with her cloak and gently tested the water temperature.

As soon as her hand entered the water, Tang Shishi was shocked by the icy cold of the lake. It was autumn after all, and this was a lake in the wilderness, not a hot spring, the water temperature was very low. If she clenched her teeth, the temperature was not that intolerable. However, the problem was that Tang Shishi did not want to get sick.